Sign in to follow this  
semir

ban ragging

There was a topic -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ban ragging

Suggestion: Ban ragging completely

Why: People will quit, it's the fact and there's no denying it. Ragging ruins PKing completely, where of people will sit at the border and attack you as soon as you come out in verac/ely with no risk and sit on you until you leave and then they will yell "cleared fgt omg we smacked u #bully-squad"

Imo, it isn't fun for any new players, nor any players. It is banned on quite alot of pig servers, infact most of them, near-reality ended up having to ban it aswell due to the impact on the PK-player related base.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason i believe it should be banned is because many of that main private servers like near-reality and ikov have banned it. That shows that there must have been a little problem with it, it couldve caused alot of players to quit, but it could be for another reason.

Honestly, it is very irritating, not being able to pk with good gear and eat at 80-90 hp because you high risk, then you have a child come up "Safe hard, i rag you, permed", and then u have a child sitting at the border for 3 hours not allowing you to attack others. This is not the reason i believe it should be banned, my reasoning is because it caused a lot of issues for other servers like roat pkz and near reality, that means that its bound to cause some issues for this server at some point in time.

So not for my sake, but for the servers sake and community, ban ragging.

- Thank you for reading!

If we ban ragging, then the wilderness will become out of control with rushers. Now i believe the toxic ragging should be banned. But the raggers who attack the rushers etc. is my counter argument.

your argument is invalid.

Lots of large private servers banned it, meaning there had to be a problem, or why would they ban it?.

If it didnt work for private servers almost 3x or 4x our size, that means it probably wont work for our server, PERIOD.

also - please read the reply i had to the other topic about this

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ragging should be banned. not for any reason specifically

however, considering its banned on the main private servers like roatpkz,near reality, and even ikov.

That shows that there had to be a little problem there, maybe hes right, it could be doing something to the server causing many players to quit.

for that reason, i believe ragging should be banned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

most of the people that I rag are rushers. if they want to rush people that's fine, but they shouldn't be mad when they get ragged. if they don't let other people pk in peace they won't pk in peace.

I've never ragged a person who was just pking normally and having fair fights.

Semir stop complaining you rush "New" players that are trying to pk some bank in Primal/Divine/Ele bow to Korasi spec?

z75, you still didnt understand my point i dont think.

other servers banned it for a certain reason, and other servers are alot more bigger than spawnpk.

they had to of banned it for some reason, maybe we should do the same.