Sign in to follow this  
Kellatha

Official Donations F.A.Q's

Introduction

This guide will be a list of FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions) to ease the stress on the staff team for helping out players who have donation issues. These are common questions that you(the donator) have about your donations. Any staff member can help you out with your donation issue, and we can take it further up to the owners to have a speedy solution to your donation issue(s). Please don't hesitate to send us a PM via forums, in game, and discord about your donations problems as you guys are the foundation of SPK and what helps us keep the server alive and running. All donations are treated the same and with the up most importance on the server. Even a simple $5 bond will be treated as if it were a $5000 donation. We care about our players and server.

BEFORE CONTACTING STAFF PLEASE VERIFY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

• Check your payment method(Credit Card, Paypal, etc) to see if your donation(s) was fully posted and is no longer in the PENDING phase. FULLY POSTED means your transaction is posted and no longer in the PENDING phase, which could take up to 24 hours. This is similar to any and all purchases online or at a register like gas and restaurant bills that you paid with your credit card which could take up to 24 hours to process.
  • If it is still in the PENDING phase, WHAT YOU MUST DO NOW is wait patiently for your bond(s) to show by doing ::claim.  This means BMT Micro is processing your payment and is in the processing phase(Where staff and owners can't do anything until it is accepted or declined.) That phase can take anywhere from a few hours(Maximum of 5). This is a safeguard to filter out potential chargebackers/flagged users/fraudulent personnel from donating. This is in no way selective on our part, and is fully handled by BMT Micro.
  • If your donation was FULLY POSTED, and you still can't claim your donation, then you can go ahead and contact staff to arrange your bond to be given to your account or a full refund will be in place. Feel free to look through all the F.A.Q's as  this is what the staff team will tell you.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: How long does it take for my donation to come in?

A: Donations should be instant, if not they may take up to a few hours for them to show up. In the event it takes longer than 24 hours, please contact a staff member and we will happily assist you with your issue. Remember to do ::claim to receive your bonds.

Q: If I donated and the money is taken from my account, when do I get it back?

A: BMT Micro processes donations and verifies your payment method. This could be instant or it can take a few hours. We are not entirely sure why the duration varies, but a few factors can be easily assumed if any issues arise such as (Overdrafting, Insufficient Funds, Maximum Spending reached, Fraudulent Flags, etc.) As soon as your payment method shows your transaction(donation) was fully posted and NOT IN the processing phase, you may contact us again to initialize your refund in the event it was not instant.

Q: Do I have to use a real E-mail account or just a mule?

A: It is extremely recommended that you use a fully working and authentic e-mail when donating in case any issues arise. In the event a problem arises like you making a mistake in the information and causes a donation error, we won't be able to track your donation because you won't be able to provide us with the donation credentials(Order ID's, Order confirmation numbers,etc.) to fully track and help you solve your issue as fast as possible.

Q: What type of payment methods do you guys accept? 

A: We accept any major credit card(VISA, MasterCard, Discover, etc.) Along with Paypal, paysafecard, and Bitpay(bitcoins).

Q: If I donate in bulk(big amounts) do I get any extra rewards?

A: No, but we thank you in choosing for donating big amounts towards the server. To treat every player fairly, we do not offer extra incentives besides donation promotions for donating in bulk.

Q: How long does the Donation Promotion last in game? What happens if I don't fully donate all the way, does it carry over to the next day?

A: Donation Promotions currently only last 24 hours. That time frame begins when you open the ::donate interface, and the countdown immediately begins. To ensure you have the full 24 hours before you want to donate, please wait until the next day to open the interface and begin to donate to avoid any deadlines. Donation Promotion amounts DO NOT carry over to the next day, as they are reset daily for every player.

Q: If I missed the Donation Promotion amount for the day due to a donation issue, do I still get my Donation Promotion reward?

A: Of course! The staff team will create a ticket for you and forward it to the owners, where they will verify your donation credentials and reward you for your Donation Promotion prize as soon as possible. This is a 100% Guaranteed statement, as you will always receive your Donation Promotion reward(s) if we see this was an issue related to the server or BMT Micro.

Q: Is there a limit as to how many Donation Promotion rewards I can donate for?

A: Right now there is no limit besides the 24 hour renewal waiting period. Feel free to donate for the Donation Promotion daily, and on as many accounts as you want.

Q: I donated on the wrong account, can I have the amount donated transferred for the Donation Promotion?

A: Right now we do not offer that since that is not our fault. It is your responsibility to verify on what account you are donating on for the Donation Promotion. In the event this does happen, you can finish donating on your alternate account for the prize and a staff member will gladly assist you in transferring any items over to your main.

Q: What Donation Credentials do I need to have ready in the event a donation problem arises?

A: We will ask you for Donation amounts and Order ID's. It is imperative that you disclose this information ONLY with staff members and not any one else. Please do not post these numbers publicly for others to see as this is what we use to track your donation.

Q: Should I ever delete my e-mails from BMT Micro regarding my donations?

A: It is highly recommended that you do not. In the event that you forget your account password/pin the only form that we accept right now for proof of ownership is donation order numbers. No one else should have access to these credentials but you.

Q: I donated wrong/I changed my mind, can I have a refund?

A: Donations are non refundable and in no way refundable, no exceptions. Initiating chargebacks/ other means of getting your money back will be a permanent UID ban on all of your accounts on the server.

Q: How often does the Donation Promotion reward change?

A: This is only up to Ryan, who changes them whenever updates come out. It is possible that a previous Donation Promotion reward be made available in the future.

Q: Can I donate in game with OSRSGP?

A: Yes! We accept old school runescape gold in exchange for bonds in game. Currently our rates are 1M=$.90 in game. So for example, if you wish to donate 100M OSRS you would get $90 worth of bonds! Also, please always wait for the owner Ryan, to give the gold to. Never give your osrs gold to anyone else that isn't him, that includes players/ex staff members/ and staff members themselves to prevent any issues with your OSRS donations.

Q: How do I get in contact with Ryan to donate OSRSGP?

A: The fastest and easiest way is to contact a staff member and inform any one of us that you would like to donate OSRSGP and we will put you in direct contact with Ryan where you will donate your OSRSGP.

Here are some official responses from BMT Customer Service in regards to donations that have had past issues:

When making back to back large donations and you had issues, this is  the response you are looking for:

Order ID XXXXXXXX was declined due to what we call "flooding"; numerous orders of a (total) significant value in a very short time. Such behaviors may be indicative of fraud. We reserve the right to refuse such orders, if/when we deem the purchasing habits of the customer or the purchase amounts to be out of the norm. We would suggest, in cases like these, that the customer contact us to confirm the order and/or to let us know that it was intentional and legitimate, as we may be able to reprocess after the fact. 

Receiving money back from declined orders:

When an order is declined, there is no charge, meaning that we do not collect any money from the customer. The customer's bank or credit card issuer may still have a so-called pre-authorization hold on the would-be purchase amount, but will release this hold and return the funds to the customer within a few days. The exact time depends on the bank's or credit card issuer's own processing times and is out of our hands, but we usually see 3-5 days as the norm in cases like these. If needed, our customer service department can contact the customer's bank or credit card issuer to confirm that the charge will not go through and request that the hold be released. This may speed up the process a bit, but it is not guaranteed.

If you are experiencing that your bonds not being instantly redeemable:

When orders are queued for review, it is usually because orders have been placed outside of our regular business hours - during which time we only have limited personnel releasing queued orders - and/or that they have been flagged as potentially fraudulent or suspicious. Usually all orders should be released within a maximum of five (5) hours. I know it is an unfortunate delay, but this is realistically what we are looking at.

Here is the list of the current staff members that you can PM for donation issue assistance: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3039-official-staff-member-list/