All the good players are quitting cuz of the cancer shit that's happening

L0c of ban reset on bully squad & rest of good pkers on server

Fix l0cation

7 hours ago, Goalieman206 said:

Lol don't be stupid and you won't get banned. Seems pretty simple 

Why does everyone act like this

its like being racist you don't care until someone is being racist to you

you don't understand how bad the rules are till you are affected by them

i don't wanna make a huge list of the bad things about the rules but I'll just say this

the other big servers are more forgiving when it comes to bans, why you ask? Because they know they can't have an active wilderness or player base if they are all banned 

owners need to get over themselves they run a rsps not a country that is about to break down and need to be super strict 

this game is a replica of rs and jagex ain't even this strict 

name 1 huge company this strict with their games

ea 

ubisoft 

these are major game developers/publishers 

i know spawnpk is not those games or servers 

but they are bigger and their method works 100x better and this method to me is bad cause I haven't seen this server grow 

it's like it's capped 

I have a theory 

1 player joins 1 player gets banned

maybe it's not that but would make sense

13 hours ago, Goalieman206 said:

Lol don't be stupid and you won't get banned. Seems pretty simple 

Everyone said this about me,here I am.

2 hours ago, Doggy said:

Everyone said this about me,here I am.

The rules aren't that hard to follow. Most of it is common sense, everyone thinks they can break the rules and get away with it since its a private server and then they get mad because they get caught and start bashing on the server, which usually leads them in the wrong direction if they are looking to play Spk again.

On 2/5/2018 at 9:06 AM, Micro shade4 said:

The rules aren't that hard to follow. Most of it is common sense, everyone thinks they can break the rules and get away with it since its a private server and then they get mad because they get caught and start bashing on the server, which usually leads them in the wrong direction if they are looking to play Spk again.

Except when you get banned for things not on the rules, you know.

Edited by Z75

14 hours ago, Micro shade4 said:

Lol....

I was banned for offering to sell gp which i never did, so therefor i got uuid banned (the worst punishment) for making a thread on a different website unrelated to spk

But seriously man, go look at other rsps forums, you wont find this much people complaining about them being banned, wanna know why? when you are caught with 100% proof and they show the proof, then you cant say shit but here its a different story 

ive been banned on other rsps ive never complained why? because i knew i was wrong and they acted correctly 

unless you are blind or dont have access to any other rsps forums then you should know that this server has a problem with punishments, just look literally 

24 minutes ago, Its Sana said:

As long they see money they dont care xD

Its very hard to disagree with this statement 

Ramzi only does stuff regarding everything goes smooth (donations reset acc pass/pins/whatever)

ryan ONLY does updates and other minor stuff that ramzi does

server hasn't had a new boss in a while

5 hours ago, gotp said:

Lol....

I was banned for offering to sell gp which i never did, so therefor i got uuid banned (the worst punishment) for making a thread on a different website unrelated to spk

But seriously man, go look at other rsps forums, you wont find this much people complaining about them being banned, wanna know why? when you are caught with 100% proof and they show the proof, then you cant say shit but here its a different story 

ive been banned on other rsps ive never complained why? because i knew i was wrong and they acted correctly 

unless you are blind or dont have access to any other rsps forums then you should know that this server has a problem with punishments, just look literally 

This is the most autistic reason to get mad,and most invalid. You offered to eat so chances are you a mofo who gonna rwt. It would be very difficult to catch rwters if staff had to wait for the person to fucking trade the items? Won't make much sense.

If you're mad about getting banned for what you say realize the was a dude who got jailed( bit worst then eat I'm ) for7 years due to something he said on runescape. 

Go up to a cop and say "wanna buy cocaine" and see what happens

Edited by Doggy

2 hours ago, Doggy said:

This is the most autistic reason to get mad,and most invalid. You offered to eat so chances are you a mofo who gonna rwt. It would be very difficult to catch rwters if staff had to wait for the person to fucking trade the items? Won't make much sense.

If you're mad about getting banned for what you say realize the was a dude who got jailed( bit worst then eat I'm ) for7 years due to something he said on runescape. 

Nothing will happen

wanna know why? Freedom of speech

i can go to a cop right now and offer 100kg of cocain, maybe he will search or do something to check if I'm the real deal

but he won't come close to arresting me

you see what you're talking about is a person that made kill threats

offering and threats are two different things 

threatening a cop will get you arrested or a warning < depends what u are threatening him on

offering is just words no one is in danger no one knows you have the drug or whatever

if I tell a cop

"I'm gonna kill you" that's a No no

if I tell a cop 

"wanna buy some coke and weed"

at worst a search and background check

so please get your facts right 

k ty

ps: every other server does it that ( they wait for the trade or for someone to try and sell )

ok btw spawnpk rule means anyone can get banned

i can literally fraud anyone phenomenon Casey or you

step 1. Get your targets ip 

step 2. Mask yours to theirs 

step 3. Make a post saying u are offering and link a Skype were it can be resolved 

and boom I got u uuid banned

and that's also why they wait for u to do something in game 

Edited by gotp

Tevin bans my main account on forums indefinitely for 'spamming'

> No warning previous

> No background of spamming

> Fix your server

> Free Pink Boots. 

On 6.2.2018 at 4:21 PM, gotp said:

Nothing will happen

wanna know why? Freedom of speech

i can go to a cop right now and offer 100kg of cocain, maybe he will search or do something to check if I'm the real deal

but he won't come close to arresting me

you see what you're talking about is a person that made kill threats

offering and threats are two different things 

threatening a cop will get you arrested or a warning < depends what u are threatening him on

offering is just words no one is in danger no one knows you have the drug or whatever

if I tell a cop

"I'm gonna kill you" that's a No no

if I tell a cop 

"wanna buy some coke and weed"

at worst a search and background check

so please get your facts right 

k ty

ps: every other server does it that ( they wait for the trade or for someone to try and sell )

ok btw spawnpk rule means anyone can get banned

i can literally fraud anyone phenomenon Casey or you

step 1. Get your targets ip 

step 2. Mask yours to theirs 

step 3. Make a post saying u are offering and link a Skype were it can be resolved 

and boom I got u uuid banned

and that's also why they wait for u to do something in game 

Ye but rwt on a RsPs is amoung the shit you can do one of the worst things. Technically it can be compared to threatening to kill some1 in the real world, thats just how serious it is. I used to be a staff member on a server with around 50 players and around 120 at our best times, and we also enforced "attempted" rwt this harshly. If you tried it you will most likely do it sooner or later doesnt matter. No1 really complained about being banned for that reason, in fact they knew they fucked up. Idk what you are on about.

Just because it can be faked doesnt mean they have to take the risk until it really happens, I mean it was legitimately in your case.

Also, you said you got banned on another server and that doesnt help your case of rebuilding trust in you. Wonder what you did to get banned on there...

Edited by despair

Help me! I did nothing and I'm banned! Modmen Ab00sers. Staffmen ab00sers. Ownerman ab00ser. Everyone ab00ser but Me! Lul.......

The logic/thought process behind this thread is something else though......

• Haha 2

On 6/2/2018 at 1:42 PM, Doggy said:

No it's like smoking weed in Amsterdam and then the police where you live see that footage and jail you for that. 

8 hours ago, despair said:

Ye but rwt on a RsPs is amoung the shit you can do one of the worst things. Technically it can be compared to threatening to kill some1 in the real world, thats just how serious it is. I used to be a staff member on a server with around 50 players and around 120 at our best times, and we also enforced "attempted" rwt this harshly. If you tried it you will most likely do it sooner or later doesnt matter. No1 really complained about being banned for that reason, in fact they knew they fucked up. Idk what you are on about.

Just because it can be faked doesnt mean they have to take the risk until it really happens, I mean it was legitimately in your case.

Also, you said you got banned on another server and that doesnt help your case of rebuilding trust in you. Wonder what you did to get banned on there...

KILL SOMEONE IN REAL WORLD? You are litterally comparing a threat of murder to trading pixels, please shut the fuck up and sit down

41 minutes ago, BanWilderness said:

KILL SOMEONE IN REAL WORLD? You are litterally comparing a threat of murder to trading pixels, please shut the fuck up and sit down

And you dont seem to be able to understand simple methaporical comparrisons.

Here for dummies

In the real world amoung one of the worst things you can do is to kill some1.

And on a "RspS world", one of the worst things you can do is rwt.

This is like comparing political ranks and rsps staff ranks. You can draw comparisions as "A rsps admin is like the president of a state" two totally different worlds yet we know whats tried to be said with this. The admin in this case would be the face of a server representanting it, and enforcing the will of those above him (the law, aka the owners)

You lack some serious amount of brain cells to have a discussion with and the stupid hashtags you are using show that.

Just by the way you behave I can tell you are not the innocent sheep you are trying to be.

Edited by despair

1. That's a horrible comparison
2. I never said or acted as if i was innocent, that being said i could be either, you wouldn't know.
3. So basically dying in rsps is like dying irl, cause in both you lose your stuff and in some cultures you lose your respect, the same way you lose respect when dying on SPK and rsps.
4. If that sounded retarded it's because this is your kind of comparisons.
5. You really are in despair

2 hours ago, BanWilderness said:

1. That's a horrible comparison
2. I never said or acted as if i was innocent, that being said i could be either, you wouldn't know.
3. So basically dying in rsps is like dying irl, cause in both you lose your stuff and in some cultures you lose your respect, the same way you lose respect when dying on SPK and rsps.
4. If that sounded retarded it's because this is your kind of comparisons.
5. You really are in despair

The only thing thats retarded is you thinking both things being compared hold the same value...dying in a rsps losing bank would be equivilant to losing money irl...turn your brain on please..it can only see black and white

Edited by despair

7 hours ago, despair said:

And you dont seem to be able to understand simple methaporical comparrisons.

Here for dummies

In the real world amoung one of the worst things you can do is to kill some1.

And on a "RspS world", one of the worst things you can do is rwt.

This is like comparing political ranks and rsps staff ranks. You can draw comparisions as "A rsps admin is like the president of a state" two totally different worlds yet we know whats tried to be said with this. The admin in this case would be the face of a server representanting it, and enforcing the will of those above him (the law, aka the owners)

You lack some serious amount of brain cells to have a discussion with and the stupid hashtags you are using show that.

Just by the way you behave I can tell you are not the innocent sheep you are trying to be.

lmao rsps owners should be happy people rwt on their server because that means its becoming popular. obv its a bad thing but there is a good side to it.

comparing someone an admin to the president is not comparable. an admin isnt the owner because he has someone above him, and the president has no one above him (meh)

but there are things in place to stop corruption from the president, but nothing to stop the owner of the server besides doing illegal things. 

its like saying a fish is a dog because they both breathe.

Edited by Z75

Police69

Unban korasi4me ?

Do a huge ban reset?

Eco reset is needed, never happened since the server is up from 2015~6

• Like 1