Ascend

Ascendency Helper Application

1 hour ago, juanito said:

kellatha is the same as ascendency rude as shit and doesn't help out

@Kellatha is one of the most professional people i have seen staff here on spawnpk and i have been here a long time, people tend to make rumors about staff because they were punished but i can assure you 99% of the time it is exaggerated to try to make their case look better, but me personally everytime i have spoken with @Kellatha  there has been no issue at all we could use more staff like that to be quite honest.

23 hours ago, PINK BOOT$ said:

Has a great taste in music too.

There was a point in my life where i listened to nothing but lonely island troll songs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, massiv said:

professional? lmfao you jking the whale staff team in here is the most shittest after ikov and ikov staff spawned items and sold them for money

and the other point they ban fourm / ingame players without showing evidence once thats nowhere professional rofl.

3 hours ago, massiv said:

1more corrupt staff like we have already 6? makes it 7 nice server fix your staff team ryan.

I'm sorry that you feel this way, ill do my best to not disappoint you if i ever get a chance to be on the staff team :)

ima be honest, ik the wildy is for pking but if ur going around killing pvmers do u think ur helping anyone apart from ur self and ur shit cc?

Edited by Borpken
  • Like 1

+1 Guy is a legend honestly He is always helping I don't need to say more admins and owners already know. 

On 2/3/2018 at 4:10 PM, Ascendency said:

1. Desired Staff position: Helper 

2. Your name (First name would suffice): Ascendency 

3. Your age: 23 

4. Your location: California 

5. Average amount of game play hours per day: 5-7 hours peaking at max 8 hours in the weekends.

6. Why should you receive the position?: The reason why I feel strongly about being the best candidate for a Staff position, I'm always doing my best to help everyone out. Whenever I login I start off in the Help cc for a good 20-30 minutes after I leave the cc I make sure people know they can pm me for any help.

One of the bigger reasons which was talked about in the community is language barriers. Since I do speak 2 languages (English and Spanish) I feel like I would be able to help another side of the community that current staff members can't (as far as I know). A little bit about my history on Spawn Pk. I have been playing Spawn Pk for 1 year+ and I have seen many people come and go, I've been helped by players and I have helped players. I feel like now is the time I give back to the community, I have been doing it by making a pk cc and making a YouTube channel but I feel like I could help more than this. 

Thank you for reading my Staff application I would be honored if you leave a comment may it be positive or negative either is fine :) 

In all honesty, although I do think you are qualified for the position, you need to further "show and prove it" with times. There are many other qualified people who have been a part of the community longer than you and should be the top priority. A mere year of experience isn't going to cut it. I think to be truly in contention for Helper, a minimum of at least 1 and a half years of active playtime is a must. Sorry.

On 10/9/2018 at 2:00 PM, A M D said:

In all honesty, although I do think you are qualified for the position, you need to further "show and prove it" with times. There are many other qualified people who have been a part of the community longer than you and should be the top priority. A mere year of experience isn't going to cut it. I think to be truly in contention for Helper, a minimum of at least 1 and a half years of active playtime is a must. Sorry.

If you went by those standards not a single staff member right now would be staff. The helper rank itself isn't a big deal to hand out given helpers can't do much in terms of commands. As for the "there are many other qualified people", have any of them applied? A person can help for many months but if they don't have a staff application posted they won't get promoted.

On 10/11/2018 at 2:39 AM, Kellatha said:

If you went by those standards not a single staff member right now would be staff. The helper rank itself isn't a big deal to hand out given helpers can't do much in terms of commands. As for the "there are many other qualified people", have any of them applied? A person can help for many months but if they don't have a staff application posted they won't get promoted.

Well, why aren't there more of them then? If it's that easy...

Edited by A M D

2 hours ago, A M D said:

Well, why aren't there more of them then? If it's that easy...

Because no one comes close to having the potential to be staff 😅

On 10/9/2018 at 12:00 PM, A M D said:

ive been here longer than 1 year and a half lol.

11 hours ago, Ascendency said:

ive been here longer than 1 year and a half lol.

Well if that's then Goodluck! Hope you get the job.

• Like 1

Down to earth guy, deserves an opportunity like this.

Helped me on many occasions, been a pleasure to talk to you.

-Dayzero.

• Like 1

I am loving the help, and the changes this player has made to become staff, hes come a long way from his old self to where he is now, very helpful we cannot deny this, even i have had alot of work reduced due to him helping other players when the times get wild, The flaming has cut way down almost none i have seen recently, hes following our suggestions to become a staff member as well this shows he is willing to change how he operates ingame(attitude,anger,ect). Imo he would be a great addition to the staff team. 

+1

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Casey said:

I am loving the help, and the changes this player has made to become staff, hes come a long way from his old self to where he is now, very helpful we cannot deny this, even i have had alot of work reduced due to him helping other players when the times get wild, The flaming has cut way down almost none i have seen recently, hes following our suggestions to become a staff member as well this shows he is willing to change how he operates ingame(attitude,anger,ect). Imo he would be a great addition to the staff team. 

+1

Thanks Casey for the kind words! I'll continue to prove that i have changed for the better.

Hello Ascendency. After reviewing your online records and in-game records I have not come to a conclusion. From in-game you can be a really good staff member if you work on a few things. Firstly, you need to stop the drama. You should not be starting or firing up the drama. Second, you need to stop being so sensitive. You get offended real easily and that just feeds the trolls. You must control your emotions as thy of the airbenders had to beat the fire nation and reunite the other benders in harmony. You won't be staff unless you're respected throughout the community. so focus!

One thing i'm uncertain of is your online mugshot that I found very easily would reflect poorly upon the server's staff team. I would suggest changing your image bro.

mugshot found online:

Spoiler

Edited by Doggy

14 hours ago, Doggy said:

Hello Ascendency. After reviewing your online records and in-game records I have not come to a conclusion. From in-game you can be a really good staff member if you work on a few things. Firstly, you need to stop the drama. You should not be starting or firing up the drama. Second, you need to stop being so sensitive. You get offended real easily and that just feeds the trolls. You must control your emotions as thy of the airbenders had to beat the fire nation and reunite the other benders in harmony. You won't be staff unless you're respected throughout the community. so focus!

One thing i'm uncertain of is your online mugshot that I found very easily would reflect poorly upon the server's staff team. I would suggest changing your image bro.

mugshot found online:

Hide contents

he doesnt feed me 😢