Ascend

Ascendency Helper Application

You are really two faced to me and I dont like two faced staff members.

I do see you help people and sometimes you can also be nice (even tho it happens more often when certain staff members are on lol). But what I see even more from you is alot of arguing with others, mostly not being the bigger man but the one stiring shit up. You get tilted really easily and who knows what you are gonna do if you get tilted but you got powers instead of words to clap back.

In conclusion, knowledgeable? Yes, helpfull? Occasionally but yes aswell, would I trust you powers/a staff rank? No.

• Like 2

+1 from me 

Good Luck ascendency...

the player should has a chance to try the staff member,

even if he scammed once or something... 

note: (im not talking about you,)

every player on the server should has a one chance to try staff member

and there are only like 7 staff and half of them are inactive.... the server need a lot of new staff.. I see always players have issues and 0 staff on, (or maybe they did do ::hide)

idk but good luck

Let's put our banter and hate aside, let's talk the truth because this server is one of the best.

You are not a good choice to be in this position, you don't help players as much as other players do, you also flame/bait every day.

I don't talk shit because we have beef but you're such a dickhead to players in sometimes. (that's a fact)

The server doesn't want more staff members that support their applications with clans and hosting giveaways, you're not even active on forums,you should put your time in helping people in forums as well in-game (if you do). I can see players that are asking help in Yell also in Help CC but you care less about them when a member of your CC get attacked.

Another note :

Being close to a staff member doesn't mean having advantage ;)

#ComBa

if i put all the hate aside u would be a great helper if u were just a little more focused on helping people then pking all the time,and causing less drama xD otherwise u would have a great chance at being a helper!

+1

I think I can give the most accurate feedback for this young man. This is the cold hearted truth for even a dear friend. I will start by saying I do believe Ascendency should get the nod for helper. For the following reasons and the following reasons only.

- Level of activity in game is very high, beats me on most days and I play a lot.

- Very active in yell and help, I have read others comments and would have to disagree. I have personally watched him leave PK trips, other more exciting activities to help players.

- While yes he did recruit from help cc, he helped so many players during that time I've been playing for a few months now and since day one I have noticed his impact. I can say with confidence his ability to help players especially when they are not receiving the help they need by current staff being offline or unavailable.

- As for his character, I personally have never fought with him besides friendly bicker privately. I think he is an outstanding young man who is very dedicated to this server, trust me he's had opportunities elsewhere. I do see him on yell but normally when I see his name scroll across my screen there is nothing but good things to say about this outstanding growing player.

- As for his YouTube, help-yell support, cc I think that is all evidence of a player who deserves a higher role on this server.

I wish you the best Ascendency, I know you very well and think you fit the description of what is required.

first of all I would like to say HELL NO (jk I give my reasons). lets start of by how much u constant flame and call people out for the most little reasons bringing everything to yell and causing every1 to be annoying and dragged into ur drama. a staff member is someone who is suppose to control themselves and do what is best which u can clearly never do. secondly u have way to much personal issues with players, which if u get staff I can see you trying to get them in trouble for simple to no reasons at all. for example, first hand experience from me is when your friend got banned due to scamming me and u banned me from your cc right away since he got banned due to me. now imagine u with all that power which u can insist on banning players jailing them and so on. -1 overall ascend cant see you as a staff. look at the current staff team, I hardly ever to never see them bring nonsense pk and nh drama to yell where new players see it and see how the server is(toxic and rude) which gives a bad image. moreover, I hardly see you helping, u only yell "open pms" when u see staff are on which is sad. you help people to get some benefit even if you do. the only thing positive is your play time and how active you are other than that you clearly don't qualify for the job as more people are helping and going unnoticed. character and talking to people with respect holds same value as helping in game content wise.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Pk323 said:

first of all I would like to say HELL NO (jk I give my reasons). lets start of by how much u constant flame and call people out for the most little reasons bringing everything to yell and causing every1 to be annoying and dragged into ur drama. a staff member is someone who is suppose to control themselves and do what is best which u can clearly never do. secondly u have way to much personal issues with players, which if u get staff I can see you trying to get them in trouble for simple to no reasons at all. for example, first hand experience from me is when your friend got banned due to scamming me and u banned me from your cc right away since he got banned due to me. now imagine u with all that power which u can insist on banning players jailing them and so on. -1 overall ascend cant see you as a staff. look at the current staff team, I hardly ever to never see them bring nonsense pk and nh drama to yell where new players see it and see how the server is(toxic and rude) which gives a bad image. moreover, I hardly see you helping, u only yell "open pms" when u see staff are on which is sad. you help people to get some benefit even if you do. the only thing positive is your play time and how active you are other than that you clearly don't qualify for the job as more people are helping and going unnoticed. character and talking to people with respect holds same value as helping in game content wise.

i totally agree

3 hours ago, Pk323 said:

I am sorry you feel this way and I wont take your feedback to heart I will continue to further improve and I hope you will think different of me keep an eye out for me in-game I will try my hardest to work on the things you have said thank you for commenting.

+1 why has asc not been promoted yet 

Definitely 1 of the only players who isn't toxic on SPK and always has pms on for new people to ask for help.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Max Avon said:

+1 why has asc not been promoted yet 

Definitely 1 of the only players who isn't toxic on SPK and always has pms on for new people to ask for help.

Lmao wtf are you smoking kid, lmao me and ascendancy had our beef when I played and I am sure he hasnt changed he is probably one of the more toxic players on the server lmao 

On ‎3‎-‎2‎-‎2018 at 10:10 PM, Ascendency said:

1. Desired Staff position: Helper 

2. Your name (First name would suffice): Ascendency 

3. Your age: 23 

4. Your location: California 

5. Average amount of game play hours per day: 5-7 hours peaking at max 8 hours in the weekends.

6. Why should you receive the position?: The reason why I feel strongly about being the best candidate for a Staff position, I'm always doing my best to help everyone out. Whenever I login I start off in the Help cc for a good 20-30 minutes after I leave the cc I make sure people know they can pm me for any help.

One of the bigger reasons which was talked about in the community is language barriers. Since I do speak 2 languages (English and Spanish) I feel like I would be able to help another side of the community that current staff members can't (as far as I know). A little bit about my history on Spawn Pk. I have been playing Spawn Pk for 1 year+ and I have seen many people come and go, I've been helped by players and I have helped players. I feel like now is the time I give back to the community, I have been doing it by making a pk cc and making a YouTube channel but I feel like I could help more than this. 

Thank you for reading my Staff application I would be honored if you leave a comment may it be positive or negative either is fine :) 

Nty.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Morbid said:

Lmao wtf are you smoking kid, lmao me and ascendancy had our beef when I played and I am sure he hasnt changed he is probably one of the more toxic players on the server lmao 

Ascendency has changed. He learned to not flame in game but elsewhere :P 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Ascendency does bring a lot of drama to ::Yell but recently i will be honest, he has not been active on yell. Usually when i see him online he sticks to pm's and every now and then he will advertise his help on yell. If he keeps that up i fully support him being staff member but he has to maintain it :) GL Ascendency +1

17 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Lmao but "elsewhere" lmao just that alone doesn't make me trust him with any power a helper has. When he can mature more past that state mabey I'll support him.

On 2/3/2018 at 2:46 PM, I kant spel said:

Let's put all this multi bs aside. I'ma be honest with you.

I'ma treat you as a guy I don't know.

You've only just started putting in work today (past hour) that's all i've really seen with all of my time online.

You always bring things to yell. (drama)

Always causing drama

I don't see you help people, i see you recruit people to your cc (which I've been in) and you don't hardly talk unless you want them to kill someone.

I got clips/SS if needed.

There are many other applicants more worthy of this spot than you.

Try being less hostile and act more like you want to be a "helper".

Try being less cocky and more helpful.

I'll be real with you, If i see a change, I will re-edit this post, but until then.. this is the truth.

No support.

Love I kant spel

This is 100% accurate

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:10 PM, Ascendency said:

1. Desired Staff position: Helper 

2. Your name (First name would suffice): Ascendency 

3. Your age: 23 

4. Your location: California 

5. Average amount of game play hours per day: 5-7 hours peaking at max 8 hours in the weekends.

6. Why should you receive the position?: The reason why I feel strongly about being the best candidate for a Staff position, I'm always doing my best to help everyone out. Whenever I login I start off in the Help cc for a good 20-30 minutes after I leave the cc I make sure people know they can pm me for any help.

One of the bigger reasons which was talked about in the community is language barriers. Since I do speak 2 languages (English and Spanish) I feel like I would be able to help another side of the community that current staff members can't (as far as I know). A little bit about my history on Spawn Pk. I have been playing Spawn Pk for 1 year+ and I have seen many people come and go, I've been helped by players and I have helped players. I feel like now is the time I give back to the community, I have been doing it by making a pk cc and making a YouTube channel but I feel like I could help more than this. 

Thank you for reading my Staff application I would be honored if you leave a comment may it be positive or negative either is fine :) 

nah

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:30 AM, cokiemonsta said:

Ascendency does bring a lot of drama to ::Yell but recently i will be honest, he has not been active on yell. Usually when i see him online he sticks to pm's and every now and then he will advertise his help on yell. If he keeps that up i fully support him being staff member but he has to maintain it :) GL Ascendency +1

nah

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:54 PM, Morbid said:

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:31 PM, Pk323 said:

kellatha is the same as ascendency rude as shit and doesn't help out

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:20 AM, uncle3nable said:

Let's put our banter and hate aside, let's talk the truth because this server is one of the best.

You are not a good choice to be in this position, you don't help players as much as other players do, you also flame/bait every day.

I don't talk shit because we have beef but you're such a dickhead to players in sometimes. (that's a fact)

The server doesn't want more staff members that support their applications with clans and hosting giveaways, you're not even active on forums,you should put your time in helping people in forums as well in-game (if you do). I can see players that are asking help in Yell also in Help CC but you care less about them when a member of your CC get attacked.

Another note :

Being close to a staff member doesn't mean having advantage ;)

#ComBa

this server is dying

48 minutes ago, juanito said:

kellatha is the same as ascendency rude as shit and doesn't help out

tfw being mad when I muted you for luring over yell. Never once have you pm'd me asking for help, and I always help 24-7. Most active in game and forums, get some facts straight before you make a fool of yourself.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1