Ascend

Ascendency Helper Application

1. Desired Staff position: Helper 

2. Your name (First name would suffice): Ascendency 

3. Your age: 23 

4. Your location: California 

5. Average amount of game play hours per day: 5-7 hours peaking at max 8 hours in the weekends.

6. Why should you receive the position?: The reason why I feel strongly about being the best candidate for a Staff position, I'm always doing my best to help everyone out. Whenever I login I start off in the Help cc for a good 20-30 minutes after I leave the cc I make sure people know they can pm me for any help.

One of the bigger reasons which was talked about in the community is language barriers. Since I do speak 2 languages (English and Spanish) I feel like I would be able to help another side of the community that current staff members can't (as far as I know). A little bit about my history on Spawn Pk. I have been playing Spawn Pk for 1 year+ and I have seen many people come and go, I've been helped by players and I have helped players. I feel like now is the time I give back to the community, I have been doing it by making a pk cc and making a YouTube channel but I feel like I could help more than this. 

Thank you for reading my Staff application I would be honored if you leave a comment may it be positive or negative either is fine :) 

• Like 6

all sayin jokes aside (Theirs a lot of them) +1. You always seem to be helping and even though I make a lot of jokes you do seem to lend a helping hand to anyone and everyone. You seem to be active both in game and somewhat on the forums (The forums isn't active in itself though). You would make a good helper. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Goalieman206 said:

all sayin jokes aside (Theirs a lot of them) +1. You always seem to be helping and even though I make a lot of jokes you do seem to lend a helping hand to anyone and everyone. You seem to be active both in game and somewhat on the forums (The forums isn't active in itself though). You would make a good helper. 

thanks buddy , i really appreciate it. Pking brings out another side of people haha.

Let's put all this multi bs aside. I'ma be honest with you.

I'ma treat you as a guy I don't know.

You've only just started putting in work today (past hour) that's all i've really seen with all of my time online.

You always bring things to yell. (drama)

Always causing drama

I don't see you help people, i see you recruit people to your cc (which I've been in) and you don't hardly talk unless you want them to kill someone.

I got clips/SS if needed.

There are many other applicants more worthy of this spot than you.

Try being less hostile and act more like you want to be a "helper".

Try being less cocky and more helpful.

I'll be real with you, If i see a change, I will re-edit this post, but until then.. this is the truth.

No support.

Love I kant spel

Edited by I kant spel
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, I kant spel said:

Let's put all this multi bs aside. I'ma be honest with you.

. I'ma treat you as a guy I don't know.

You've only just started putting in work today (past hour)

Its ok if you think ive only helped for one hour , there are logs for admins to see that

You always bring things to yell. (drama)

Always causing drama

The flame starts with you, whenever i say anything on yell you reply with some flaimbait/banter. and anything i say after that makes me a bad person for replying to you right.

I don't see you help people, i see you recruit people to your cc (which I've been in) and you don't hardly talk unless you want them to kill someone.

I got clips/SS if needed.

There are many other applicants more worthy of this spot than you.

I'll be real with you, If i see a change, I will re-edit this post, but until then.. this is the truth.

No support.

Thank you for your feed back , i hope someday you realize that i am a good person at heart :D

50 minutes ago, Ascendency said:

Im not reading what you've wrote back as you're not supposed to reply on your post. 

I'll say it once again, once i've seen a change, I will edit this. Until then, you have no support from me. You haven't done as much as you think. I see random players helping more. You only help to benefit yourself. 

Also, if what you say is true.. im not going for helper so i can do what I like and you should be more reliable in what you choose to say, but that's not the truth, is it? truth is it's tit for tat. Take in my words and who knows.

Edited by I kant spel
  • Like 1

i've seen ascendency help out people, with items,knowledge,much more
he is a good person and always puts himself out there for when people actually need help :)

While I do agree that you can be helpful and you do help. And I have noticed you ask people to pm you if they need help. I also have seen how you act in yell and how you speak to people at times, especially those that in your cc that have an utmost respect for you and whom I feel you should value a bit more. While it may be a bit unfair to judge how much you deserve a helper position by how you treat players in your cc. For someone to work so hard to get people to join and for you to talk that way towards them, I don't believe that shows too much respectfulness on your end. As a helper, players should look up to you and the way I see it right now, they shouldn't. Sorry. I'm neutral.
Hilarious.

Edited by Hilarious
  • Like 1

ok my personal opinion about ascendency is... i think hes a good guy, yea he doesnt run the icest of a cc but still it gives a good place for new pkers and new players to learn to nh. and he runs the cc really good. tho i maybe not be apart of "sayin" anymore but the time i was it was ran good. hes a good leader and a good helper. he has alot of game knowledge, and alot time to invest ot helping people. i think he would be a great part to the staff team.

• Like 1

I personally like what i see from this young man, and i believe he has the potential to be a helper on SPK.

• Ascendency's activity levels (verified both by personal observation + log checking capabilities) are above an average player's on SpawnPK.
  • It might even be accurate to say he's up there with me in terms of activity (i typically play 12-18 hours a day dependent on the circumstances).
  • Ascendency is very helpful to the community, always reaching out to those who need help by not only advertising he's available over yell, but also by sending me private messages of forum links or players that are in need of higher level assistance.
  • Even without the ranking, he gets the job done by reaching out to an official with adequate timing.

There are a lot of interesting candidates that catch my attention and i must say you are one of them:

• For those of you that aren't aware.. Ryan, Ramzi, and I discuss staff applications on a regular basis. We always like to keep our eyes open for players who show potential to be then next helper on SpawnPK. Player satisfaction is a huge thing with us, so we like to recruit as much help as we can get.
  • But do be mindful that we are pro-security (quality over quantity), meaning this process takes time and we don't recruit just anyone.
  • You have my +1, however, the only area of improvement i have for you would be to definitely try to keep arguments off of yell as it doesn't look good for your character.
  • HOWEVER ... I will also include that a little bit of back and forth banter does NOT ruin your chances at becoming helper (as long as what you say remain within the rules).
  • Even staff members have their moments, we are all human beings and should not expect someone to be 100% perfect.

Good luck on your application and do not get sucked into any negative feedback, keep doing your thing as i am watching how you progress.

+1

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

I personally like what i see from this young man, and i believe he has the potential to be a helper on SPK.

• Ascendency's activity levels (verified both by personal observation + log checking capabilities) are above an average player's on SpawnPK.
  • It might even be accurate to say he's up there with me in terms of activity (i typically play 12-18 hours a day dependent on the circumstances).
  • Ascendency is very helpful to the community, always reaching out to those who need help by not only advertising he's available over yell, but also by sending me private messages of forum links or players that are in need of higher level assistance.
  • Even without the ranking, he gets the job done by reaching out to an official with adequate timing.

There are a lot of interesting candidates that catch my attention and i must say you are one of them:

• For those of you that aren't aware.. Ryan, Ramzi, and I discuss staff applications on a regular basis. We always like to keep our eyes open for players who show potential to be then next helper on SpawnPK. Player satisfaction is a huge thing with us, so we like to recruit as much help as we can get.
  • But do be mindful that we are pro-security (quality over quantity), meaning this process takes time and we don't recruit just anyone.
  • You have my +1, however, the only area of improvement i have for you would be to definitely try to keep arguments off of yell as it doesn't look good for your character.
  • HOWEVER ... I will also include that a little bit of back and forth banter does NOT ruin your chances at becoming helper (as long as what you say remain within the rules).
  • Even staff members have their moments, we are all human beings and should not expect someone to be 100% perfect.

Good luck on your application and do not get sucked into any negative feedback, keep doing your thing as i am watching how you progress.

+1

I really appreciate your words and if the staff team decides to bring me on board i will personally tell you that i will not let you guys down and i am willing to go above and beyond for spawn pk. and thank you for the constructive criticism i don't take things harsh, i just try and improve things about me.

52 minutes ago, Xxragrave1 said:

ok my personal opinion about ascendency is... i think hes a good guy, yea he doesnt run the icest of a cc but still it gives a good place for new pkers and new players to learn to nh. and he runs the cc really good. tho i maybe not be apart of "sayin" anymore but the time i was it was ran good. hes a good leader and a good helper. he has alot of game knowledge, and alot time to invest ot helping people. i think he would be a great part to the staff team.

thanks brother for your nice words you know u can pm me anytime in game :)

1 hour ago, Hilarious said:

While I do agree that you can be helpful and you do help. And I have noticed you ask people to pm you if they need help. I also have seen how you act in yell and how you speak to people at times, especially those that in your cc that have an utmost respect for you and whom I feel you should value a bit more. While it may be a bit unfair to judge how much you deserve a helper position by how you treat players in your cc. For someone to work so hard to get people to join and for you to talk that way towards them, I don't believe that shows too much respectfulness on your end. As a helper, players should look up to you and the way I see it right now, they shouldn't. Sorry. No support.

Hilarious.

Pking aside, i still help whoever needs help even if its someone that "doesn't like me or hates me" i don't treat anyone different or hold any grudges , because its always better to forgive and forget. thanks for your words and dope sig :)

I dont know you personaly but its true you enough on  the server.

And i noticed you help player in need  that  the quality of a Helper/Mod.

So  i support you in your way.

I have personally not seen you actively help players in game (as in; not over yell), but I can be wrong. I think that the main reason that your application can/should be denied is the fact that you seems to have arguments over yell quite frequently.

I can't say that I've seen other staffmembers go into heavy arguments over yell, but then again, I'm not online 247 so I could be wrong. Helper seems to me like some kind of 'moderator trial', you would probably be a fitting candidate, if you would minimize the arguments over yell (and in other forms of chat obviously).

If you minimize the arguments over yell and in game in general, +1 from me.

6 hours ago, Hooke V2 said:

I have personally not seen you actively help players in game (as in; not over yell), but I can be wrong. I think that the main reason that your application can/should be denied is the fact that you seems to have arguments over yell quite frequently.

I can't say that I've seen other staffmembers go into heavy arguments over yell, but then again, I'm not online 247 so I could be wrong. Helper seems to me like some kind of 'moderator trial', you would probably be a fitting candidate, if you would minimize the arguments over yell (and in other forms of chat obviously).

If you minimize the arguments over yell and in game in general, +1 from me.

Every person has their moment's including staff members lol, there is just some things people choose to ignore and somethings that stand out to people more than others. thanks for the feedback brother :)

@Ascendency -Everybody do have their moments, but you're on yell bitching everyday lmao and then you used what i said "I just reply".

I saved all of the SS from yesterday baby boy.

I do hope you make your mind up on what you want to do, because you're only trying when a specific staff member is on, i've noticed that lmao.

• Like 1

From what I've seen you indeed help players out constantly, including myself. I don't see why you shouldn't get the position at all.

Support

Edited by cooked

ive been helped a few time but if ur going to be helper keep ur chat open always even for the dumb questions and only being in help cc for 20-30 min also isnt long enough so im ant a nutrual 

-1 even if you are helpful ingame i havent seen much activity on forums which is just as much an equal part of the job. Im not very active ingame much these days so i cant give an accurate say so however aside from phenomenon most of the people that give you the +1's on this post have been your clanmates. New people arrive everyday new to spk and need help and i hate to say that sometimes they do not get taken care of. If you arent doing anything specific in your clan then you should be in the help cc. You are the leader of your own clan im sure that your clan wont retaliate on you if they see that you are a "white dot". So without any potential threat to you there is no reason you shouldnt be even if you are in the wild. Its not the big things that everyone do that will get you noticed. Try to stick out a bit more.

Edited by rated
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1