Sign in to follow this  
Micro shade4

List of Suggestions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAKE SPAWNPK GREAT AGAIN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote Incentives I've Played SpawnPk for about a year and a half now and i've voted a max of like 10 times. Why? because it wasnt worth my time to vote for a ticket that sells for 50m.

But since the addition of the Mage Arena World Event and  Mystic Coins and Bloodlust scrolls you can get from voting , I've voted the past 3 days and I will keep voting. I believe we are heading in the right direction with more vote rewards.

- I also think adding in an honour system for voting would bring people to vote everyday.

(FIXED) Example: On the 3rd day of voting you receive 50 blood money everyday on top of your regular vote rewards, and every 5 days you get an Extra 50 bm. and 1000 bm if you finish the 30 day voting streak.

^ This will only work if you vote everyday, if you skip a day you have to start over.

Example: A chance to get a Vote Mystery Box, gives a random item from vote shop (once you reached a 30 day vote streak)

Example: Vote Lottery, The more you vote the more your Username gets entered in for a chance to win a rare item. (this would be a monthly thing)

Vote Store RevampThe Vote Shop is a boring shop. It should be changed to make a player say "hey i want that item im going to go vote now" Who wants to spend a week to get a vigour, when you can just buy it for 1-2b.

^ My suggestion for this is to add in higher tier items (swamp staff , Dragon hunter cbow, primal ) - these are just examples and can be switched out to any item.

Donator Rank, Super Donator Rank, Elite Donator rank - These 3 items are located in the vote shop they are untradeable and provide you with the corresponding Donation Rank but do not give you the tickets that come with donating for the rank. You also cannot use them if you are already the rank you're trying to use.

^My suggestion for this is make it so you can use it even if you are already the rank you're purchasing. Basically it just adds more money to your donation total. (at any donor level)

Because these are useless items if you're already an elite.

Dragon Defender (t) - This needs a buff why spend 1250 Shards on an item that has identical stats to an item worth 10m and is on the common drop table.

I'm not saying it needs an insane buff but something to make it worthwhile. Collecting blood Shards isn't cheap.

Void Knight Deflector -  Junk item never seen anyone use this item, do people even know it exists? The only redeeming factor of this item is the fact that its defensive stats are slightly better than dfs.

Odium Ward and Malediction Ward - Both these items are on the Rare drop table for Vetion and Crazy archaeologist. they are pretty much useless and worthless because they get outclassed by some spawnable items such as mage book which has higher magic bonuses than the malediction ward and no negative bonuses. And the Odium Ward gets out classed by a book bought from the coin shop (Book of Law) which has higher ranged stats and no negative bonuses. Also the unholy book which is spawnable has no negative bonuses and slightly lower combat stats as these two "rare drop table items" The only decent part about these item is the fact that it has some sort of defensive stats.

Odium And Malediction ward Deflector I suggest the ability to fuse Odium and Malediction Ward with a deflector to make a deflector with added combat stats.

You would have to use the magic chest and sacrifice 20 Wards and 25 deflectors for a 15% chance to get a Deflector of that kind 

^Odium Deflector - Autokeep and Undtradable

Attack bonus*                              Defence Bonus*

Stab: 0                                         Stab: +35

Slash: 0                                        Slash: +35

Crush: 0                                       Crush: +35

Magic: 0                                       Magic: +10

Range: +20                                 Range: +35

^Malediction Deflector - Autokeep and Untradable

Attack bonus*                              Defence Bonus*

Stab: 0                                         Stab: +35

Slash: 0                                        Slash: +35

Crush: 0                                       Crush: +35

Magic: +20                                   Magic: +10

Range: 0                                       Range: +35

Pking with Repairable Gear - When Pking with Elite void, pvp armour's or dharok, and you die and any piece you keep breaks and is unable to be used until you repair it at the repair dwarf. So if you're not risking anything and you opponent kills you they will only get blood money drop, which isn't much, Blood money is 3m each.

I suggest the player who kills someone that is using these armours and doesn't get the armour as a drop they should get half of the money needed to repair the armour.

For example: to repair elite void its 100m a peice, so if you die to someone while using elite void top and bottom, the person who kills you would get 100m cash(50m for each piece)

*This gives more reward for pkers since pking isn't a good money making method.

Repair Dwarf - Remove the option to repair armour/weapons with blood shards. Blood shards are way too expensive to be using to repair armour, in my entire time of being here i've used this once because i was desperate. This Method of repair should be replaced with Blood money.

Example: repairing 2 pieces of elite void would cost 200m cash or 70 blood money

Repair All - For those of us who pk a lot, we have plenty of sets we go through and we definitely don't want to be taking an entire inventory over to the repair dwarf.

I suggest a "Repair all" option at the repair dwarf that would repair everything in your inventory and your bank.

It would automatically take the money out of your inventory or bank after selecting how you want to pay and agreeing to what you're going to do.

Obsidian Armour - This armour should be auto keep and degradable on death like Elite Void but the cost to repair 300m a peice so if you're risking full set you need to pay about 900m cash or 300 blood money to repair the full set. The person who killed you while you're wearing full set would get 450m cash as drop which is half of the repair cost.

^This would make it so people use the armour more often, because right now imagine spending 125m bounty points on the full set and dying minutes after.

*Who would win? Volcanic glass Obsidian Armour with prayer draining effects or one pointy boi? (ele dagger)

Blood Lord and Blood Phoenix - Instead of having 15% more mage/ranged bonus it should be changed to being able to deal 15% more damage in mage/ranged like the new divine hawk can do with god spells.

Ancient Mace - This weapon should be added to the bounty hunter shop (thoughts on it being untradable with a repair cost?)

Enchanted Halo - Strictly Cosmetic, Glowing Colour Change effect. Obtained by using a set amount of all 3 halos (saradomin, zamorak, guthix) on magic chest for a 100% success rate

Item Skins -  The other day i saw someone suggesting the addition of staff of light which is basically a tsotd, So i am suggesting item skins which are purely cosmetic and could be toggled on/off on a separate settings tab. We could incorporate this into voting and can be obtained though Vote Mystery Box (as suggested above) or vote lottery as a grand prize. Or could be buyable with cash in game for another money sink that doesn't affect pking/pvm

^this can be done with manny items my example is Tsotd it could have a skin to look like Staff Of Light maybe with a slight glow or higher saturation so it stands out more.

This is kind of like the pet accessories, and can be implemented in the same way: by sacrificing a certain amount of an item for a chance to get a skin or glow effect added to the item every time you wield it. This won't affect the item and can be toggled on and off like stated above.

Raids - Add raids to the server for a group of players to fight through a handful of different bosses for an end reward 

After a raid is completed and opening the reward chest you and your team would be guaranteed a reward (cash or bm) for completing the raid and a chance at the rare drop table items.

- Every death would lower your own guaranteed reward.

- if the raid isn't completed you do not get a reward.

This would attract new players who want an osrs kind of feel without having to grind to max stats on osrs to do raids.

---This should be a difficult task, not something someone would be able to do by themselves---

Yoshi Name Change - As suggested by "Hilarious" in game.

Change Yoshi Pet's Name to Dragonite

When you think of the name Yoshi you think of yoshi from mario which does not resemble Yoshi in spk.

On the other hand Dragonite from pokemon resembles Yoshi in spk more because its a chubby dragon with wings. Not only that but if you google "dragonite delivery"  you can find many photos of dragonite being depicted as a pokemon who delivers mail. There was also an official card made with dragonite delivering mail. which is basically what yoshi in spk does it delivers things to your bank...

These suggestions have been contributed by Me @Bowflexxx And a couple of other players in game 

Took me over 2 hours to make this post

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK  ---------- MORE SUGGESTIONS COMING SOON!

CHECK OUT MY OTHER SUGGESTIONS DO ::TOPIC 9608 - 9610    IN GAME TO BE DIRECTED TO MY RECENT SUGGESTIONS

Edited by Micro shade4
Fixed First Voting Reward Example
  • Like 3

You name some good suggestions, would be amazing if these were taking into consideration into spawnpk!

Anything to increase the player count sure as hell sounds good in my ears :D.

Lovely how you that much effort into making these posts. Keep up the hard work I guess you could say, for spawnpk.

Edited by Loviathan

Example: On the 3rd day of voting you receive 50 blood money on top of your regular vote rewards, and everyday it increases by 50 Until day 30 of voting.

This would increase by 50 each day? So day 1: 50, day 2: 100, day 3: 150? by day 30 that's 1500 per day and seems like way too much unless I am misinterpreting.

Yoshi Name Change - As suggested by "Hilarious" in game.

Change Yoshi Pet's Name to Dragonite.....

Please.

@Kellatha and myself have spoken about a few things that you've listed. But I think my favorite thing is making the blood lord, and phoenix being able to deal 15% more damage. I'm not sure if that would be way too over powered or not, but I know I would love to have that while slaying!

9 minutes ago, Hilarious said:

This would increase by 50 each day? So day 1: 50, day 2: 100, day 3: 150? by day 30 that's 1500 per day and seems like way too much unless I am misinterpreting.

Please.

50 blood money a day  after you voted 3 days straight but after you hit the max 1350 it resets

so it would take a month for you to reach getting 1350bm from voting once but then after that it will reset back to none and you have to start over

Edited by Micro shade4

50 blood money a day  after you voted 3 days straight but after you hit the max 1350 it resets

so it would take a month for you to reach getting 1350bm from voting once but then after that it will reset back to none and you have to start over

So it would increment 50 each day? If so by the end of the month you would have received over 23,000 blood money before it resets.

I do agree with everything else here, especially by making the voting rewards basically bonds w/o the donator tickets. Being able to add to your total donated via voting would be useful.

Edited by Hilarious

13 minutes ago, Hilarious said:

So it would increment 50 each day? If so by the end of the month you would have received over 23,000 blood money before it resets.

I do agree with everything else here, especially by making the voting rewards basically bonds w/o the donator tickets. Being able to add to your total donated via voting would be useful.

haha i may have no thought it though, i'll fix it in the original post 

i guess i had something else in mind but i could couldn't get it out right

52 minutes ago, Micro shade4 said:

haha i may have no thought it though, i'll fix it in the original post 

i guess i had something else in mind but i could couldn't get it out right

I may just be reading it wrong, either way the idea is good :D Just gotta get the amounts balanced. The updated numbers seem a bit more realistic ;) 

Edited by Hilarious

Support for almost all of these, currently voting has been buffed shop is looking better than it used to be.

• Obsidian auto kept and repairable 50% support as its not that strong but its effect is decent
  • Ancient Mace - This weapon should be added to the bounty hunter shop (thoughts on it being untradable with a repair cost?) + no support for this its a new item and has a valuable effect in multipk in combo with obsidian its a bit op 

8 hours ago, Micro shade4 said:

Donator Rank, Super Donator Rank, Elite Donator rank - These 3 items are located in the vote shop they are untradeable and provide you with the corresponding Donation Rank but do not give you the tickets that come with donating for the rank. You also cannot use them if you are already the rank you're trying to use. 

^My suggestion for this is make it so you can use it even if you are already the rank you're purchasing. Basically it just adds more money to your donation total. (at any donor level)

Because these are useless items if you're already an elite. This would totally kill off donating in every aspect. People donate to sell bonds and make some bank, no one really donates to sell donator tickets. Why would anyone buy bonds now that you can get your new rank much cheaper through vote tickets? Sure this makes vote tickets a lot rarer and the price will skyrocket, but literally everyone would be a sponsor. Donations would go down, donator tickets would take a hit, bonds won't be as expensive anymore, so new players can't just do ::donate for a great way to start the game. Not to mention the absurd amount of vote tickets required to get a rank. Elite is 1,000 Vote tickets, that would make V.I.P. at at least 5,000+, and legendary 10,000. Sponsor 25,000 ? Your talking about vote ticket costs that the server could run for years and no one would be able to afford it. The point of the vote shop is to give them something they can get within voting in their actual time, not throw in everything into the economy for ridiculous amounts of vote tickets.

Ancient Mace - This weapon should be added to the bounty hunter shop (thoughts on it being untradable with a repair cost?) I like it just fine being exclusive the the Grand Crest. As it is, the mace is already down to 20B, add another alternative to bringing it into the eco would crash it further.

Yoshi Name Change - As suggested by "Hilarious" in game.

Change Yoshi Pet's Name to Dragonite

When you think of the name Yoshi you think of yoshi from mario which does not resemble Yoshi in spk.

On the other hand Dragonite from pokemon resembles Yoshi in spk more because its a chubby dragon with wings. Not only that but if you google "dragonite delivery"  you can find many photos of dragonite being depicted as a pokemon who delivers mail. There was also an official card made with dragonite delivering mail. which is basically what yoshi in spk does it delivers things to your bank... . We are all already familiar with yoshi and everyone likes it though. I've seen other servers who took our yoshi idea still name it yoshi and not "dragonite". I mean everything would change after that. Infernal Dragonite? Nocturnal Dragonite? Enchanted Dragonite? Yoshi is much better IMHO.

Everything else I agree on except for these. Thoughts are in the quote. 

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

We are all already familiar with yoshi and everyone likes it though. I've seen other servers who took our yoshi idea still name it yoshi and not "dragonite". I mean everything would change after that. Infernal Dragonite? Nocturnal Dragonite? Enchanted Dragonite? Yoshi is much better IMHO.

I very very much disagree. Don't say 'everyone likes it though' I don't. I dislike it. Not hate, but very much dislike when there is such a better alternative. Also those that I have spoken to in-game have been a majority on my side, except for those that are unwilling to see. So what if everything changes, it's a good and solid change. I support this change 100%. And correct other servers took it, therefore we must evolve and change to become different to other servers, I was just the one to think of the brilliant idea. Dragonite is even much bester in my even more honestest opinion.

Edit: Even after all this I do respect your opinion even though it is wrong.

Thank you.

Edited by Hilarious
Made it less rude and less acting like a dick because Kellatha does not deserve that. Edit of edit note: even though her opinion is wrong.
  • Like 1

I agree with @Kellatha on the changing of the Yoshi's name.  A lot of time would have to go into changing the name of the very popular pet, as Kell mentioned there are multiple variations of the pet. I am no coder, but I believe that would consume a lot of Ryan's time reworking those things. If I could change anything about the Yoshi, is how plain it looks, I would just want it a little revamped.(Also not sure about coding and how time consuming that would be) 

That's just my two cents about Yoshi.

3 minutes ago, ryanking said:

I agree with @Kellatha on the changing of the Yoshi's name.  A lot of time would have to go into changing the name of the very popular pet, as Kell mentioned there are multiple variations of the pet. I am no coder, but I believe that would consume a lot of Ryan's time reworking those things. If I could change anything about the Yoshi, is how plain it looks, I would just want it a little revamped.(Also not sure about coding and how time consuming that would be) 

That's just my two cents about Yoshi.

It's actually quite simple. And I'm not just saying that, I'm majoring in computer science. The re-modeling, that would be a much larger project. However, if I was to suggest a possible idea. How about this: Image result for dragonite

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hilarious said:

It's actually quite simple. And I'm not just saying that, I'm majoring in computer science. The re-modeling, that would be a much larger project. However, if I was to suggest a possible idea. How about this: Image result for dragonite

You. I love you. MAKE IT HAPPEN RYAN. ^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

You. I love you. MAKE IT HAPPEN RYAN. ^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank YOU! Finally someone important see's my vision!

10 minutes ago, ryanking said:

Well now that you put a picture @Hilarious why would I not want that cute guy following me around picking up my things :x

Precisely. And it fits with what the 'Yoshi' does in-game.
He just sits there delivering shit as he's asked. Because he's a big cute faithful dinosaur.
 Image result for dragonite delivery

I agree voting needs some more incentives. Ryan has promised to add more incentives in the near future, so i will wait and see what comes before i add suggestions! +1

Dragon defender (t) - In my opinion DEFINITELY needs a buff. Whether it just be strength buff, add an operatable DFS type spec or something of the sort, 1250 shards for an auto-kept 10m item is ehhhh. +1

Void knight deflector - We could add separate deflectors to the bounty hunter store! (All of course with a coin based recharge on death) We can all agree we seldom see void melee, or void mage being used. This opens up more possibilities as you will be able to use gloves other than void gloves. Possibly even make full sets with corresponding deflectors add a slight bonus (+2.5 or 5.0% bonus to accuracy/damage) We could just take the normal items and color over them with "void knight" colors and add the bonuses/effects.

• Elite Void knight deflector (melee) - Similar pr slightly enhanced stats to that of flameburst defender!
  • Elite Void knight deflector (mage) - Similar or slightly enhanced stats to that of the arcane spirit shield or malediction ward!
  • Elite Void knight deflector (range) - Similar or slightly enhanced stats comparable to the twisted buckler/odium ward!
  • Elite Void knight deflector (DFS) - Similar stats to that of the DFS with similar "operate" special attack!

Repairable armor - +1 on all that was discussed.

• I've heard players complain that the "game mode switcher" is too close to the repair dwarf, and players that are in rush might accidentally change game modes - Move the "game mode switcher" elsewhere!
  • Obsidian armor! - Currently has worse defense bonus in comparison to spawn-able barrows armor. Allowing it to be auto-kept with a repair  would be a great way to fix the "high-risk" aspect of using this set while creating a small coin sink. From my experience each piece of armor offers only roughly 1/20 extra damage smited so i dont see this being too OP!

Blood lord/phoenix pets - I agree they should be changed, but maybe drop them to 10%, and give corresponding stat strength% boost!

Ancient mace - I think the grand crest is a fair way of obtaining the mace, and the maces have even crashed to near 10b at this point! Granite mace though?!

Enchanted Halo - Color changing sounds cool, anything to give the halos some sort of use. Currently a 100-200m item classified as "rare" from donator mystery box rewards, definitely needs some sort of use to recreate some value! Possibly even enchant them into a "golden halo" that has a glow or some sort of particle effects, or both!

+1 On almost everything! Anything i didnt mention, im kinda neutral on because time spent:added benefits to server as a whole might not make them worth implementing!

Edited by Bowflexxx