Aquaman

Ryanking Helper App

2 hours ago, Clevedad said:

Uhm, why exactly did you jump into the conclusion that I supposedly didn't know what he meant?

If you'd chill and maybe take a minute or two to actually look at the thread itself, you'd realize that what he said is completely irrelevant to what's been posted on this thread. Meaning that it made no sense to the specific topic. 

no reason to look at rest of thread where 3 ppl post "omg yes support" and ryanking responds to each one individually in different posts.

the context was headhunter asked casey to have her own opinions instead of saying "xxx said this and i support that as well"

so headhunter being a nice person had questions to help add to this staff app to further see who ryanking is and you call him a retard for it.

• Haha 1

On 2018-03-11 at 5:28 AM, Z75 said:

no reason to look at rest of thread where 3 ppl post "omg yes support" and ryanking responds to each one individually in different posts.

the context was headhunter asked casey to have her own opinions instead of saying "xxx said this and i support that as well"

so headhunter being a nice person had questions to help add to this staff app to further see who ryanking is and you call him a retard for it.

Usually people look into information about what they're commenting about before they start firing their opinions, but I guess you don't then lol. 

He didn't have questions, he was making the statement that the aforementioned mod didn't give an all honest comment. More or less saying that his opinion means nothing since he agreed with the other commenters - how exactly is that nice?
If Casey agrees with the past commenters, his opinion shouldn't and wont be less valuable just because of that reason. 

If you actually would care to read for once, I didn't call him a retard for criticizing or whatever he was trying to do, I called him it because of the specific comment being completely out of context. 

Edit: To give my opinion on the applicant:
I believe Ryan is pretty mature, helpful and has a pretty positive attitude. From my point of view, I reckon he'd be a decent supporter. 
Although there's not any forum rules, I beg you to not reply to each feedback with comment you get individually, Ryan.

Edited by Clevedad

Thanks for the feedback @Clevedad, why shouldn't I thank people individually that has shown support? Just curious as no one has mentioned this before.

I am!😁 I’m hoping I will be the next helper. Fingers crossed! 

Edited by ryanking

On 2018-03-13 at 3:01 PM, ryanking said:

Thanks for the feedback @Clevedad, why shouldn't I thank people individually that has shown support? Just curious as no one has mentioned this before.

Cause @Clevedad is a idiot, don't listen to any words that says, kid is irrelevant on every aspect of this game. 

However, on the point of you getting helper @Phenomenon hurry your ass up and get this kid the rank he deserves there is honestly no reason any of this should take multiple months to figure out. 

Good luck on the helper rank @ryanking, you seemed pretty chill when I used to play.

2 hours ago, Morbid said:

Cause @Clevedad is a idiot, don't listen to any words that says, kid is irrelevant on every aspect of this game. 

However, on the point of you getting helper @Phenomenon hurry your ass up and get this kid the rank he deserves there is honestly no reason any of this should take multiple months to figure out. 

Good luck on the helper rank @ryanking, you seemed pretty chill when I used to play.

Thank you buddy I appreciate it! I'm a very patient person haha, I don't mind waiting if I have to :P

1 hour ago, Aquaman said:

Thank you everyone for the support!!!!

Grats on support my man! 

• Like 1

Once again welcome to the team, Ryanking!

Topic closed as the applicant has been accepted! :)