Aquaman

Ryanking Helper App

5 minutes ago, Doggy said:

sure, if you get staff shave your beard and send it to me tho...

But why would I wanna do that!!!! 

2 minutes ago, ryanking said:

But why would I wanna do that!!!! 

So I can have a beard?

Awe that’s no good. I could shave today and have a full beard by the weekend 😂😂😂 @Doggy

Edited by ryanking

In all honesty, I believe you sir could be fitting for the whole community of SpawnPK as a staff member!

As other people touched on, you're a real nice guy who likes to help support people with their problems (as in helping). I haven't talked to you for ages but let me tell you, my first impression of you was great! Straight of the bat, you seemed like a humble dude who was responsive over his current position as a fellow SpawnPK player. Personally I feel like you deserve this position, you've done nothing but great towards me and I'm sure you've helped lots of others on here. A big reason to why I feel like a staff position would fit you  so well is because of the first impression I got, imagine a new player getting that same impression uppon interaction. He would feel just as welcomed as I felt. The staff position is time consuming, I can tell though that you are dedicated to your roll which leads me to believe that you would do great as a staff member. I've thought and waited a bit before writing this, for each day that went you kept on convincing me and showing me how great of a member you are of the community. Moral of the story SpawnPK can get out of hand, I'm sure we all know that and the one way I know to fix rulebreaking and out of hand situations is by adding more staff members to deal with these situations. Personally experienced the line "I am busy, helping a lot of others right now" way too much. The current pressure on the staff team is too huge for such little amount of staff members.

To end this off, I would like to say that I hope you get this staff position that you "desire" it's well deserved!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Loviathan said:

In all honesty, I believe you sir could be fitting for the whole community of SpawnPK as a staff member!

As other people touched on, you're a real nice guy who likes to help support people with their problems (as in helping). I haven't talked to you for ages but let me tell you, my first impression of you was great! Straight of the bat, you seemed like a humble dude who was responsive over his current position as a fellow SpawnPK player. Personally I feel like you deserve this position, you've done nothing but great towards me and I'm sure you've helped lots of others on here. A big reason to why I feel like a staff position would fit you  so well is because of the first impression I got, imagine a new player getting that same impression uppon interaction. He would feel just as welcomed as I felt. The staff position is time consuming, I can tell though that you are dedicated to your roll which leads me to believe that you would do great as a staff member. I've thought and waited a bit before writing this, for each day that went you kept on convincing me and showing me how great of a member you are of the community. Moral of the story SpawnPK can get out of hand, I'm sure we all know that and the one way I know to fix rulebreaking and out of hand situations is by adding more staff members to deal with these situations. Personally experienced the line "I am busy, helping a lot of others right now" way too much. The current pressure on the staff team is too huge for such little amount of staff members.

To end this off, I would like to say that I hope you get this staff position that you "desire" it's well deserved!

Thank you @Loviathan, I appreciate you taking the time to write this. I hope things work out and I am able to be a part of the team and take some of the stress off of them.

On 1/27/2018 at 10:08 PM, Kellatha said:

Format looks somewhat familiar *wink* *wink *nudge *nudge*. Anywayyyy, I like what I see here with your application! It's been a while since i've seen a well formatted staff application and you have a good amount of information on it. Personally, i've known you way back since we were both pvm grinding back in ::vip when we were vip's but you slowly climbed your way up. We've have great talks about improving the server with suggestions, debated about things on the server, and we over all made a better place for the community. You have a fantastic attitude, i've never seen you mad, and you spend a lot of time on the server. Your forums activity is a bit lacking, so I suggest you keep being active on the forums, helping in game in the help cc/yell and I see a much stronger staff applicant :)

10/10 Attitude

8/10 Server Activity

8/10 Helping Players

6/10 Forum Activity

Allow myself to adjust my previous review as it has been a month since I initially commented.

Ryanking's come a long way since his application, and not only has improved immensely. The most notable change would be his forum activity which has sky rocketed from around 10 posts to a whopping 140. These are all earned posts and not farmed, as his activity can be seen anywhere from staff applications to the help section, greeting new players on the server, and commenting on suggestion topics. Apart from that, his activity in game has been really high and I can confidently say he is on a lot more than a lot of current staff members. Ryanking's no stranger to the server, and definitely not a stranger when it comes to being a role model in the community. As soon as someone mentions "new helper" anywhere in game whether help cc or yell, everyone immediately says Ryanking's name first, and while the other person whose frequently mentioned, Bowflexxx, hasn't applied, Ryanking's got full support from everyone.

10/10 Attitude

9/10 Server Activity

9/10 Helping Players (not giving a 10 because you can't fully help a player, not yet at least, not until helper rank)

8/10 Forum Activity

36/40(9/10) Overall!

Will be bumping your application once again with the owners, keep up the amazing work.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Allow myself to adjust my previous review as it has been a month since I initially commented.

Ryanking's come a long way since his application, and not only has improved immensely. The most notable change would be his forum activity which has sky rocketed from around 10 posts to a whopping 140. These are all earned posts and not farmed, as his activity can be seen anywhere from staff applications to the help section, greeting new players on the server, and commenting on suggestion topics. Apart from that, his activity in game has been really high and I can confidently say he is on a lot more than a lot of current staff members. Ryanking's no stranger to the server, and definitely not a stranger when it comes to being a role model in the community. As soon as someone mentions "new helper" anywhere in game whether help cc or yell, everyone immediately says Ryanking's name first, and while the other person whose frequently mentioned, Bowflexxx, hasn't applied, Ryanking's got full support from everyone.

10/10 Attitude

9/10 Server Activity

9/10 Helping Players (not giving a 10 because you can't fully help a player, not yet at least, not until helper rank)

8/10 Forum Activity

36/40(9/10) Overall!

Will be bumping your application once again with the owners, keep up the amazing work.

Thank you @Kellatha! Thank you for re-evaluate my application. With that being said I absolutely think that we as a community need to figure out a way to make the forums more active, before I became active on the forums I thought they was pointless. Now I realize that this is the first glimpse of the server for prospective players. I look forward to helping with suggestions to get that going!

5 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

i desver the helper rank more then anyone else.

You need to graduate from weenie hut jr's first :P 

On 2018-02-17 at 12:04 AM, xheadhunterx said:

was just saying @Casey just an example

what do you say irl if everyone goes on a Police man that shooted a black/White guy

do you know if the Storys are true

do you know if the black/White guy didn't want to knife him?

do you know if the Police man mayb didnt want to shot him?.

With all due respect, are you retarded?

• Haha 2

I do see you in-game a lot, I am fairly new to the server myself. I can't speak on your friendliness or anything like that. When it comes to being polite and active, I would gladly vouch for you. I've never seen a bad thing from this man, best of luck.

8 hours ago, Bictions said:

I do see you in-game a lot, I am fairly new to the server myself. I can't speak on your friendliness or anything like that. When it comes to being polite and active, I would gladly vouch for you. I've never seen a bad thing from this man, best of luck.

Thank you @Bictions, if there is ever anything you need help with feel free to PM me!

+1 just pmed ingame with a problem and he went out of his way to help me to the point he actually stopped what he was doing (pking) to give me his full attention would love to see him given the chance 

Kogie. x

On 3/6/2018 at 1:23 AM, Kogie said:

+1 just pmed ingame with a problem and he went out of his way to help me to the point he actually stopped what he was doing (pking) to give me his full attention would love to see him given the chance 

Kogie. x

Thank you Kogie!!! 

1 hour ago, ryanking said:

Too bad you can’t do this @Doggy

BC34ACFB-6D69-4BAB-8985-643FE2BA76CD.jpeg

bet you can't do this.

5aa2f611d00ab_Bumpthis-Imgur.gif.822cb0ee2c477f2ccb4b6d587f283974.gif

o wait you just did lol

Edited by Doggy
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Doggy said:

bet you can't do this.

5aa2f611d00ab_Bumpthis-Imgur.gif.822cb0ee2c477f2ccb4b6d587f283974.gif

o wait you just did lol

The boredom has set in at work I had to 😂

• Haha 1

On 2/27/2018 at 6:32 AM, Clevedad said:

With all due respect, are you retarded?

you must be retarded to not understand what he meant.

1. What do you say if people start attacking (verbally or physically) a police officer who shot / killed a white / black person.

2. Do you know the stories are true that are being spread around. Either the police officer's or witnesses. 

3. Do you know if the black / white man actually wanted to harm the police officer with a knife?

4. Do you know if the police officer didn't want to shoot the black / white man?

do you need a 5 paragraph essay to understand simple shit?

Edited by Z75

20 hours ago, Z75 said:

you must be retarded to not understand what he meant.

1. What do you say if people start attacking (verbally or physically) a police officer who shot / killed a white / black person.

2. Do you know the stories are true that are being spread around. Either the police officer's or witnesses. 

3. Do you know if the black / white man actually wanted to harm the police officer with a knife?

4. Do you know if the police officer didn't want to shoot the black / white man?

do you need a 5 paragraph essay to understand simple shit?

Uhm, why exactly did you jump into the conclusion that I supposedly didn't know what he meant?

If you'd chill and maybe take a minute or two to actually look at the thread itself, you'd realize that what he said is completely irrelevant to what's been posted on this thread. Meaning that it made no sense to the specific topic.