Sign in to follow this  
imthiccc

Looking for clan

I am looking for clan to pk with for awhile [don't know how long im planning to stay on spk]. Currently I am banned for no reason but most likely will be unbanned soon.

my previous clan history [ not advertising any servers just so ppl dont get confused or anything ] 

ikov - swarm also pked with wheelchairm8's clan for awhile.

zamorak - excision,Id (basically both of these clans were #1 clans, with ID we cleared numerous clans in short amount of time ) with excision I pked for short amount of time because was uid banned for rwting but have been pking with them on other rsps, and I was co-owner of ID.

spk - LOD  [ joined as a joke but stayed in to fuck with bullysquad, left shortly after my nigga vahvahybrid was banned.

loco/dawntained  - ratlords/Moj (was in for about month,kicked for flaming DJ.. really hurt his feelinks and he got mad n kicked me)

Also tons of solo pking, got alot of experience both singles and multi but getting bored of solo pking and now want to get in clan

some info aobut me

I'm 17 years old boiy from finland,not afraid to talk in discord/ts voice channels,do have mic,been pking since I was 12 or 11..

IN GAME NAME : isis leader /  lod987987987

youre just spreading toxicity to the community i hope no clan picks you up sadly.... if you would have such exsperience as u say im wery confident you would understand that if you both kill eachoter the score is 1-1 and that not evry time you fight some one more then twice in a row its not a sesh :)