imthiccc

Best hybrid on spk?

At the moment I feel like I am the best hybrid on spk ( lod987987987 ) but feel free to comment down who you think is the best hybrid :P 

also if you think you're better than me.. feel free to come try ;) atm banned for no reason but probs will be unbanned soon and can proove that im the best hybrid ingame

Edited by imthiccc

2 hours ago, WASHMYCAT69 said:

well pm me ing and i would love to brid vs you! :D

We already did brid and score is 12-3

6 hours ago, imthiccc said:

We already did brid and score is 12-3

ahh so your isis leader the one who count teles. well as i remmember it we both killed eachoter and that is 1-1 so pm ingame if you like to try and change the even score :)!

3 minutes ago, WASHMYCAT69 said:

ahh so your isis leader the one who count teles. well as i remmember it we both killed eachoter and that is 1-1 so pm ingame if you like to try and change the even score :)!

We were seshing so yes teles count big boi 12-3

1 hour ago, imthiccc said:

We were seshing so yes teles count big boi 12-3

pretty sure u didnt tell me we had a ''sesh'' and this is spawnpk not 07 its 1-1 in kills and that is the score pm me ing when u log in and we can settle this once and for all

30 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

best hybrid that i not laugh all you do is tbing,running like a Retard Mongole btw how's it to sit 24/7 on your chair and wait for unban LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL pipe down Retard you will never be #1 in anything irl you cant reach anything so or so since you sit 24/7 on your room lighted up by your lamp LOLOLOLOL

Didnt you lose 6 nh fights vs me while u were in divine and i had pink robes?😂😂

@Faith pots come take ur clans raggers away.. Ive never ever tbed in my life for anyone expect for myself maybe.. If i wanted to get on ur level @xheadhunterx i would have to go dooown many levels.. Lmao and that 6-0 pink hides vs ur divine happened about ayear ago.. You're fanboying me coming to talk to me in my posts and keep returning to answer.. Legit go kill urself slave @xheadhunterx

8 hours ago, imthiccc said:

@Faith pots come take ur clans raggers away.. Ive never ever tbed in my life for anyone expect for myself maybe.. If i wanted to get on ur level @xheadhunterx i would have to go dooown many levels.. Lmao and that 6-0 pink hides vs ur divine happened about ayear ago.. You're fanboying me coming to talk to me in my posts and keep returning to answer.. Legit go kill urself slave @xheadhunterx

why u have to use such exessive languege please calm down no need to say some one needs to kill themselfs in real life words can hurt and there is nothing to benefit from telling some one to hurt them self in real life over a video game mind your languege and youre choice of exspression thanks!

1 hour ago, xheadhunterx said:

you never tbed LOL sure thats what you say since 2year's when you were with me and kyle on a trip and other bully members you were the tb slave cause you cant nowhere Focus LOL but alright.

I have never been in bs or been on trips with them.. Excision yes but not bs😂 pls stop spreading your autism here and go to bed kiddo

Have seen this lad bridding can say hes better than most of kids here (3-0d tevin and made him go afk) also many others such as frontline members,foreignforces,solidtag,aryan members died to this champ here elsewhere

On 20.1.2018 at 1:11 PM, xheadhunterx said:

i quit like what 1year ago ? but alright :P i dont mind what a tb slave says you will never reach me the water ty4searching my attetion tho quoter of the god pmp Keep quoting me and search attetion of god.

Others prob wont understand but damn you are so obviously german

Edited by despair

Dear Loviathan

Since my forums banned someone answer to lovthiam "hes Uid banned on spk, cba to evade ban to only put random edge pker like you where you belong doggo" - Lod. 

Yours sincerely, Pink Boots.

P.S we ns anytime