Sign in to follow this  
DannyGQ

wow...

before any staff member replies saying you cant do this, this is the only place i can discuss this since no fucking staff member replies nor am i allowed to appeal

I want you guys the community to understand what i am trying to say cause clearly the owners dont give a flying shit

i was banned for "rwt" you guys might be like oh fuck he sold gp fuck him nah not the case

i made a thread on a 3rd party website right, ok, i got a few messages about people inquiring to buy gp off me but then i did not want to sell to them so i ignored it, i even sent proof that i did not sell nor attempt to sell < i know im contradicting my self at the end but basically same thing.

so the rule says "offering" now can someone explain to me why its against the rules

is the player committing the offense even logging into the game? NO

was any action taken on Spawnpk? No

was any money traded or both parties near each other on the game? NO

so once again i ask, why is offering against the rules?

i understand its a rule but please just read what i said above, 

<not even joking, i literally was gonna sell 30b for 10m but i declined the trade on osrs, cause i thought it was selling/buying, i swear on everything < i know its irrelvant but im trying to say i thought i was respecting the rules >

like come on guys lets think this through 

ive never broke any other rules

ive been banned for doing something unrelated to spawnpk

i get uid banned and banned from appeal section

Edited by DannyGQ

I'd say it's justified. You seem to misunderstand the current circumstance which you have gotten yourself into. To start with you're banned and will never come back so making rant posts won't help. Now that that's out of the way, you seem to misunderstand why you were banned. You play the victim card "Woe is me Woe is me" when the fact of the matter is you did the crime and now you do the time. When you posted on a 3rd party website to offer to sell gold you already were in the act of buying/selling gold. whether or not you were going to do it is superfluous. By posting an add on another website you then attract other people away from SpawnpK and then get them involved and wanting to entertain the idea of RwT. I think it was justified and stupid of you to do it. 

6 hours ago, Goalieman206 said:

I'd say it's justified. You seem to misunderstand the current circumstance which you have gotten yourself into. To start with you're banned and will never come back so making rant posts won't help. Now that that's out of the way, you seem to misunderstand why you were banned. You play the victim card "Woe is me Woe is me" when the fact of the matter is you did the crime and now you do the time. When you posted on a 3rd party website to offer to sell gold you already were in the act of buying/selling gold. whether or not you were going to do it is superfluous. By posting an add on another website you then attract other people away from SpawnpK and then get them involved and wanting to entertain the idea of RwT. I think it was justified and stupid of you to do it. 

They have no proof of me actually selling gp or buying I have even provided evidence that I did not

I can show you all the details and everything, bro this staff team are that sad they won't even tell my cousin why he is banned they told him "rwt" when I know he never even offered cause he knew himself not much people would buy it and he never had gp to sell lol

i was banned for offering on a rule that's called real world trading, if you see this as justified than you need help for real

Edited by DannyGQ

You had intentions of selling, changing your mind doesn't change that. You got caught now and you're saying you might not have done it. Hmm.. "I bought all these guns in an attempt to kill people but I wasn't gonna do it I swear and I haven't done it and law says attempt murder and I didn't attempt so blah blah blah" 

Just stop with the bullshit and you might have a chance. 

5 hours ago, FP King said:

You had intentions of selling, changing your mind doesn't change that. You got caught now and you're saying you might not have done it. Hmm.. "I bought all these guns in an attempt to kill people but I wasn't gonna do it I swear and I haven't done it and law says attempt murder and I didn't attempt so blah blah blah" 

Just stop with the bullshit and you might have a chance. 

Wtf? You just got your self cut

yes if someone buys guns legally and has intentions to use them to kill but doesn't he won't get arrested please use ur brain

same as if I go to a cop and say "hey wanna buy some drugs 50 dollars a gram" they are not gonna arrest me until I show it

you can never get arrested with "intention in your head" this is the only place u can 

like why is everyone on here ignorant 

offering is something done outside of the server the whole fucking reason rwt is a rule ingame is to stop others getting stuff for cheaper and not supporting the server I fucking did none of that

this is like learning 12345 it's not fucking hard 

"rwt" real world trade "trade" not "rwto" real world trade offering 

Edited by DannyGQ

Hello @DannyGQ

I'll make this short. Any attempts (especially regarding RWT) will result in a punishment. RWT it not fair regarding players who actually donate. This is one of the reasons why it's a bannable offense. I ask you to stop making topics about this "issue" since it will not change. Now nor in the future. 

On a positive note: We have changed a lot BTS and I can guarantee you all appeals are handled in less than 7 days.

Regards,
JP