Sign in to follow this  
a king

Application for Helper.

1. Desired staff position: Helper.

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Arminas [ Armin ]

3. Your age: 19 years 

4. Your location: Lithuania, Klaipėda

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6 - 9 hours per day [ everyday ]

6. Why you should receive the position: I'am ready for this position, I've been playing here for a month, we're learning item prices, all places of SpawnPk, duel arena tricks, percentages of winnings, percentage of winning in a flowerpoker / black jack.
I'am helping all people, any help they need - item prices, where they can find what they need, even giving away cash / items for cleaned / new players, doing drop parties for everyone to get some start, It is fun for me, idc about my bank.
As a Helper, I will spend even more time on SpawnPk server, I will put all my energy to help others, no one are going to say something like bad helper. I will be the best, and most active helper on SpawnPk.
P.S. Not going to do colourfull chat here, because I think it is chilldish, Ill do it men way.
You need me, and I need SpawnPk community.
Cheers.
Btw, Phantomenon, pm me for Lithuania language lessons ;)

Edited by a king
Wrong.

I think something went wrong? Will close this for now. You can edit it and message me for an unlock.

Regards,
JP

EDIT: Unlocked due to the editing. Best of luck on your application but haven't seen you helping yet in-game nor on forums. I would start with this first before you apply to prevent any negative feedback. Secondly, I'm afraid your English isn't fluent and understanding enough but I'lll leave that in the middle.

Go Prove me wrong!