Goalieman206

I think we need more staff

This guy(s) has been spamming this all morning. I've been seeing this for at least an hour now. They only got cleaned up because we contacted a mod through discord. It's painful to see that their is people like this and no staff to stop them. What's the point of even having staff if they're not online. Now I do know that staff is a prestigious award and not all staff can be on at all times but a few helpers/mods from different time zones and areas would help a ton. 

really.jpg

really 2.jpg

really 3.jpg

lidl goaliemen needs staff 2 be on so i no abuse him l3ool3olol3lo3 lidl shitmentals izi avoidermens pm 4 1v1 lidl kidssssssssssss 

14 minutes ago, WASHMYCAT69 said:

lidl goaliemen needs staff 2 be on so i no abuse him l3ool3olol3lo3 lidl shitmentals izi avoidermens pm 4 1v1 lidl kidssssssssssss 

www.dictionary.com 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

meh thats not a good enough reason spammers can just get ignored and dealt with later.

current staff are mostly trustworthy

31 minutes ago, pj3r said:

meh thats not a good enough reason spammers can just get ignored and dealt with later.

current staff are mostly trustworthy

I'm not saying get rid of staff. I'm saying add staff. If it was my  first day and I spawned into that i'd probably just close the client and never come back. 

7 minutes ago, Goalieman206 said:

I'm not saying get rid of staff. I'm saying add staff. If it was my  first day and I spawned into that i'd probably just close the client and never come back. 

You shouldn't be on the internet then lol.

That aside, we do have staff members in different time zones. JP and Sam are both european. Tevin, Tweva, and me are American. Casey is a wildcard and even though he is American, he logs on a lot throughout the entire day so you cant really place him anywhere. 2017 wasn't SPK's year in terms of gathering staff members, in fact we lost way more staff that we didn't get to replace. But yeah, staff applications are always encouraged. If we see a worthy staff application and see someone that shows effort going for the position, that's when we can take it to the next level of recruitment with that person.

• Like 1

We prefer high quality staff over quantity, and prioritize security for the entire server rather than mass-promoting.

• Truth of the matter is, there just aren't any players on this server right now who would make a trustworthy staff member.
  • We do, however, have some decent candidates that would make decent helpers. But given their track records (pretty much everyone really), and current behavior in game, i don't see them being staff just yet because it's a security risk in terms of administering punishments.
  • I also find it strange how you jump to such a big topic simply because one rule breaker got away with spamming a little bit for a short period of time. This is not a major priority, as the server isn't really in any "danger" because of this. It came to my (and other staff members') attention almost immediately. We have lives too, and we were AFK doing IRL stuff.

I hope this clarifies some of the misconceptions that i saw on this thread.

P.S. : The players who were involved in the rule-violations provided above have been dealt with, they won't be causing any more trouble.

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

You shouldn't be on the internet then lol.

That aside, we do have staff members in different time zones. JP and Sam are both european. Tevin, Tweva, and me are American. Casey is a wildcard and even though he is American, he logs on a lot throughout the entire day so you cant really place him anywhere. 2017 wasn't SPK's year in terms of gathering staff members, in fact we lost way more staff that we didn't get to replace. But yeah, staff applications are always encouraged. If we see a worthy staff application and see someone that shows effort going for the position, that's when we can take it to the next level of recruitment with that person.

Oh don't worry. I say and do shit worse than this all the time. I'm not some tinkerbell who needs their "Personal space". I  was just stating that if I joined the server for my very first time and I saw that I would think that it is a regular thing and wouldn't want to even give the server a chance. Personally I don't give a shit what people say but other snowflakes may. 

Edited by Goalieman206

8 hours ago, Ascendency said:

ascend4mod

Who are you?

We don't need staff right now since the players is going down and the staff right now is doing a decent job. Like Kellatha said the staff team have different time zones.

13 hours ago, X King God X said:

Who are you?

We don't need staff right now since the players is going down and the staff right now is doing a decent job. Like Kellatha said the staff team have different time zones.

you put too much salt in your meals fam, obv you know who i am. keep acting.

1 hour ago, Ascendency said:

No one is "salt". I am just saying what need to be said.

Only one who is acting "salt" is you.

17 hours ago, X King God X said:

Who are you?

It's going downhill because of some brainless staff-members that keep abusing and get away with it. People are getting tired of it. The staffmembers know who im referring to.

4 hours ago, Ascendency said:

Who u?

3 hours ago, X King God X said:

No one is "salt". I am just saying what need to be said.

Only one who is acting "salt" is you.

::item 4161

2 hours ago, Faith pots said:

It's going downhill because of some brainless staff-members that keep abusing and get away with it. People are getting tired of it. The staffmembers know who im referring to.

Who u?

Lmaoo suh true, rip this server at least I went out laughing my ass off 

8 hours ago, Faith pots said:

Who u?

you know who i am