Sign in to follow this  
Hooke V2

PvP Hardpoint (Multi content)

HPBanner.png.fab11668ae5cc05f13fb096feee4dd1b.png

A gamemode focused on ClanPKing with the purpose of holding a 12x12 square for as long as possible.

How would this work? 

Randomly scattered across the multi parts of the wilderness a 12x12 square will pop-up every 2 - 3 hours which will remain there for 20 minuets, the main focus of this gamemode is to keep your clan inside the square, and the opposing clans out. In doing so you will receive 1 HardPoint for every second you've spent in the square. You can only receive points when your cc is the only cc in the zone.

To combat players lowering their levels and keep the opposing clan from gaining points, the 12x12 square should have a 3 - 126 Wilderness situation.

To let players be aware of a new zone forming, some kind of yell message would probably be appropiate, maybe announcing it 1 minute before forming.

How would this gamemode benefit me?

The points your earn from staying in the 12x12 square can be spent at the HardPoint shop in EdgeVille, rewards would be various types of gear and perks.

The Shop

Sir Lancelot

Say you want to cash in your hard earned points, you can do so at the HardPoint shop. When visiting this shop you are presented with a choice:

"Would you like to see my variety of accessoires or my variety of perks?"

Let's say you would want to see his variety of items first, his list of items may exist out of the following items:

Spoiler

Miscellaneous

Super Combat Potion (4) - 25 Points

Super Combat Flask (6) - 50 Points

Stamina Potion (4) - 15 Points

Anti-Venom (4) - 20 Points

Blood money - 5 Points

Armadyl Godsword - 250 Points

Dragon Claws - 350 Points

Toxic Staff of the Dead - 500 Points

Any Top / Bottom of PvP armor - 1500 points

And so on...

But now let's say you've selected the option to see his perks, a perktree as is already in the game could be fitting for this:

PerkTree.png.1abd6caaff9c490fcce508f72aab5312.png

An example of some perks could be:

Spoiler

WarmBlooded 1 : Freeze spells will lose their effect 1 second earlier - 5.000 Points

WarmBlooded 2 : Freeze spells will lose their effect 3 seconds ealier - 25.000 Points

Vulture: You have a small chance (5%~) to receive 2x the amount of blood money when killing a player - 10.000 points

Leech Life: Upon killing a player, you have a 15% chance to heal (BloodCape effect) - 15.000 points

Disclaimer

The rewards are just examples of things that might be viable to offer to players, but I believe that if the rewards are not good enough, people won't bother utilizing updates after a week, and it will end up as dead content

• Like 1

I love the suggestion but we would need a few modifications and additions to make it successful. I'll reply tonight with a lot of details but I still do prefer a castle wars/capture the flag system in the wilderness.

Keep it up hooke!

bullied whole of diz lidl elemtals cc from single peekayin now u suggestin multi content lo3ol3lool3 brainless obvvvvvvvvvv l03l00l3l00l30l30l

multi pk is all about outnumbering and using op items like lidl jean paul aka mr divine doppler campermen cmone focus on fixing the combat system b4 u do any of diz disqusting avoidermen content