Big Starr

Can someone clarify.

Hey @Big Starr

The player count is a bit less as usual but may I remind you that this is the worst period for any game? A lot of countries and players do have exams right now, some have vacation and so on. We still peak at 200 players every day but not the 275+ as before.

BUT, no worries, we will have soon a new injection of new players which will make the player count skyrocket. We are working on it. Have faith!

Regards,
JP

13 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

People need to start following the rules :P 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How to play:

1. Dont multilog

2. Dont rwt

27 minutes ago, Jean Paul said:

Hey @Big Starr

The player count is a bit less as usual but may I remind you that this is the worst period for any game? A lot of countries and players do have exams right now, some have vacation and so on. We still peak at 200 players every day but not the 275+ as before.

BUT, no worries, we will have soon a new injection of new players which will make the player count skyrocket. We are working on it. Have faith!

Regards,
JP

I just feel like Ryan is focusing more on rune x than spawn pk. I mean after all he did basically advertise rune x on spawn pk forums.

• Like 2

wanna know why? ill actually tell you why, compare this servers rules compared to others

this server has rwting as offering when no other server has it like that and its a uid ban

this server has multivoting as uid banned but other servers have it as >wipe acc > ban > ipban

just the rules are over done, for real. go right now check any other servers rules and compare the punishments and that will be your answer

2 hours ago, DannyGQ said:

wanna know why? ill actually tell you why, compare this servers rules compared to others

this server has rwting as offering when no other server has it like that and its a uid ban

this server has multivoting as uid banned but other servers have it as >wipe acc > ban > ipban

just the rules are over done, for real. go right now check any other servers rules and compare the punishments and that will be your answer

Mhm I don't think that's the reason at all. You just seem mad because you made a stupid choice and got caught. Look at  the server rules, and really read them because they seem pretty fair to me. Ex: You may share accounts but are not allowed to buy/sell/gamble accounts. I don't know about you but every server i've played they have made account sharing an auto ipban. Now this server doesn't have that and you're still going to tell me that they're too strict. 

Edited by Goalieman206

1 minute ago, Goalieman206 said:

Mhm I don't think that's the reason at all. You just seem mad because you made a stupid choice and got caught. Look the server rules, and really read them because they seem pretty fair to me. Ex: You may share accounts but are not allowed to buy/sell/gamble accounts. I don't know about you but every server i've played they have made account sharing an auto ipban. Now this server doesn't have that and you're still going to tell me that they're too strict. 

spawn pk rules on rwt:

1: Real World Trading (RWT)

• Offering to Buy or Sell SpawnPK GP/Items for anything else other then SpawnPK Ingame Wealth is a serious offense. (Trolling about RWT is also an offense). 
  • ^ uid ban

one of the top 3 servers rules on rwt: 

7. Real World Trading: Ban (time varies)
Purchasing, selling goods, or services (accounts, real life items, RSGP, Microsoft points, riot points, other private server items for vvvvv items etc.) will not be tolerated and action will be taken if it continues, we do not have the time for members to come to us and tell us that they've been scammed or hacked. This also including the server, we do want people coming at us as I said before, if we do not catch X member and end up being scammed. We will not be held responsible for the scam, or hacking.

a. Purchasing or Selling of any vvvv account will not be allowed on the server or forums. The ban will be permanent the first time with no chance of appeal, the second will be an IP-Ban.

b. Purchasing or Selling of donator status on an existing account is not allowed on the server or forums. Advertising that you're going to do so will result in a 24 hour mute. Please note that we are allowing members to donate for one another (for example, member 'a' buys member 'b' donator status and then member 'b' pays them 300m).

^ server has more then 300 players

thats just one rule lmao every rule on here is ip or uid

spawnpk rule> 

19: Using multiple accounts for voting and/or rewards

uid ban ^

one of the top 3 servers rule on multi voting >

13. VPN Voting

Changing your IP to gain multiple vote books is against the rules. If you're caught you will be punished.

you get your acc reset > ban > ipban

these are just 2 rules being compared they are all more light on the server that has more success, so tell me again im wrong LMAO

3 minutes ago, DannyGQ said:

spawn pk rules on rwt:

1: Real World Trading (RWT)

• Offering to Buy or Sell SpawnPK GP/Items for anything else other then SpawnPK Ingame Wealth is a serious offense. (Trolling about RWT is also an offense). 
  • ^ uid ban

one of the top 3 servers rules on rwt: 

7. Real World Trading: Ban (time varies)
Purchasing, selling goods, or services (accounts, real life items, RSGP, Microsoft points, riot points, other private server items for vvvvv items etc.) will not be tolerated and action will be taken if it continues, we do not have the time for members to come to us and tell us that they've been scammed or hacked. This also including the server, we do want people coming at us as I said before, if we do not catch X member and end up being scammed. We will not be held responsible for the scam, or hacking.

a. Purchasing or Selling of any vvvv account will not be allowed on the server or forums. The ban will be permanent the first time with no chance of appeal, the second will be an IP-Ban.

b. Purchasing or Selling of donator status on an existing account is not allowed on the server or forums. Advertising that you're going to do so will result in a 24 hour mute. Please note that we are allowing members to donate for one another (for example, member 'a' buys member 'b' donator status and then member 'b' pays them 300m).

^ server has more then 300 players

thats just one rule lmao every rule on here is ip or uid

spawnpk rule> 

19: Using multiple accounts for voting and/or rewards

uid ban ^

one of the top 3 servers rule on multi voting >

13. VPN Voting

Changing your IP to gain multiple vote books is against the rules. If you're caught you will be punished.

you get your acc reset > ban > ipban

these are just 2 rules being compared they are all more light on the server that has more success, so tell me again im wrong LMAO

You're wrong. You compare rules to another server, which by the way is promoting other servers (breaking the rules). With that fact aside go ahead and keep on thinking the server is too harsh. All the rules SpK offers and pretty straight forward and seem to make sense to me. you are trying to justify your results by blaming the server. You redirect the fact that you got caught and try to blame SpK. Their rules are fine and their server is good, YOU however are bad for the server and were dealt with accordingly. 

2 minutes ago, Goalieman206 said:

You're wrong. You compare rules to another server, which by the way is promoting other servers (breaking the rules). With that fact aside go ahead and keep on thinking the server is too harsh. All the rules SpK offers and pretty straight forward and seem to make sense to me. you are trying to justify your results by blaming the server. You redirect the fact that you got caught and try to blame SpK. Their rules are fine and their server is good, YOU however are bad for the server and were dealt with accordingly. 

"which is by the way promoting other servers" at this point i know you know nothing, i rubbed out all the names smh.

ive never broke any other rules other then a rule that had nothing to do with the game so stfu

and 2ndly i can guarantee you that this server will do an unbanning of every one as an attempt to get players back after they uid too many 

like fuck me someone once waited 5months to get a reply on his appeal cause that much people made an appeal

you must be trying to get staff, the way u are talking LOL.

you do know spawnpk break the law by making the game, so according to you "they are bad for society"

2 minutes ago, DannyGQ said:

"which is by the way promoting other servers" at this point i know you know nothing, i rubbed out all the names smh.

ive never broke any other rules other then a rule that had nothing to do with the game so stfu

and 2ndly i can guarantee you that this server will do an unbanning of every one as an attempt to get players back after they uid too many 

like fuck me someone once waited 5months to get a reply on his appeal cause that much people made an appeal

you must be trying to get staff, the way u are talking LOL.

you do know spawnpk break the law by making the game, so according to you "they are bad for society"

Well, you do realize whether you bleeped out the names or not you still left out vital information giving people the idea of who's rules they are? I will not argue this point with you because you're already banned and well I could care less :D. SpK is very clear on the rules and well you thought you could cheat the system and well now it bit you in the ass. Now, Whether the server unbans people or not is none of mine or your concerns. Also, im not going for staff you're just intellectually challenged. You must not know the law very well because it vary's from state to state and from country to country. Jagex can have copyright statements for the server but if the server is hosted in a country with no copyright standards their is no legal grounds for them to pursue it in court. In term means they are not breaking the law in the area for which they live. You should really go to school more, it may help you in tough situations like these. 

9 minutes ago, Goalieman206 said:

Well, you do realize whether you bleeped out the names or not you still left out vital information giving people the idea of who's rules they are? I will not argue this point with you because you're already banned and well I could care less :D. SpK is very clear on the rules and well you thought you could cheat the system and well now it bit you in the ass. Now, Whether the server unbans people or not is none of mine or your concerns. Also, im not going for staff you're just intellectually challenged. You must not know the law very well because it vary's from state to state and from country to country. Jagex can have copyright statements for the server but if the server is hosted in a country with no copyright standards their is no legal grounds for them to pursue it in court. In term means they are not breaking the law in the area for which they live. You should really go to school more, it may help you in tough situations like these. 

you have no clue why i was banned and if u were in my shoes you would be frustrated, ill explain it but u wont believe me cause u will be ignorant like everyone else

i made a thread on a 3rd party website regarding selling gp on here never did it forgot about the thread and never knew it was against the rules to just offer and that bit me in my ass.

so basically i was uid banned for making a thread thats it, i gave the owners every piece of evidence showing that i did nothing other then make a thread 

i thought this server would be like the other 1 thousand and have the same rule on rwting which would be sell/buy

if you can name  1 server that has rwting as offering i will send u 50 dollars paypal rn (server must have more than 10 ppl)

cause you cant even tell me i should of read the rules "rwt" "real world trading" "TRADING" no fucking trade was made owners can see tradelogs ive sent proof ive never sold or even attempted

I do have a clue because i've read your rant post about it lol. I don't really care what other servers do. For someone so mad about being banned why do you mention other servers rules? If you think's its too harsh then no one is stopping you from going. However posting stupid posts about how you got banned will do nothing. Show you can do better and maybe they will let you appeal or leave for another server. You seem to know a lot about other server so why not give them a try. 

17 minutes ago, Goalieman206 said:

I do have a clue because i've read your rant post about it lol. I don't really care what other servers do. For someone so mad about being banned why do you mention other servers rules? If you think's its too harsh then no one is stopping you from going. However posting stupid posts about how you got banned will do nothing. Show you can do better and maybe they will let you appeal or leave for another server. You seem to know a lot about other server so why not give them a try. 

cuz are u not listening??

i broke a rule called "real world trading" no trade was made

i was using common sense.... lmao

real world trading "trading" im like ok as long as i dont sell on spk im ok

it really doesnt take a genius to understand who is on the right

phenomenon said if i make another appeal ill be ipbanned from the forums, does that not show that they have some sort of regret and do not want other staff to notice what mistake they made

i know they wont unban me cause if they do then that will mean they are admitting that they uid banned someone for 4-5 months for no reason which would force them to demote a high ranking staff member 

which they dont wanna do

Edited by DannyGQ

I do agree that the server rules are harsh, but if people don't follow them now - making the punishments softer won't come out with a good result.