Goobymunch

Blowpipe Issue

As of right now I think blowpipe is way too overpowered, I am NOT talking about for PVM (although its still strong there) I am strictly addressing to Blowpipe in PVP.
The reason for this is basically the constant hits it has. A player could be in Karil's with a robin hood hat and blowpipe and he could still be dishing out constant 15's and 20's, even if the other player has his range pray on or is equipping a Divine Spirit Shield.

Ive said this on yell before and a ton of players agreed I don't see why the blowpipe wasn't looked at in the recent update the update where the Zaryte Bow was nerfed.

Thankyou for reading my topic and I hope this "issue" will be resolved or atleast looked at.

• Like 1

blowpipe does need a nerf since it does hit consistent and it is one of the fastest wepons in game. so when a team of 5 has blowpipe's and they pile person, you could see how hard it would be to try to out eat those hits depending on the armour/pk style you're using.

so yes +1 to making blowpipe less overpowered in the (PvP) aspect of the game.

Toxic Blowpipe is heavily overpowered, I agree.

However, when it comes to the nerf, I'd say nerf it in both aspects of the game, as the Toxic Blowpipe out-hits pretty much every single weapon both in PvM and in PvP.

In my eyes, this is a big issue on SpawnPK.

+1

Thanks,

Elseth

Edited by Elseth
  • Like 1

From a players point of view, I agree that the blowpipe is an extremely overpowered weapon. 
In the PVM aspect it's still great, but now as good as a zaryte or twisted bow - and that is how it should be.

But when it comes to PKing at edge, or even in deep wilderness, you shouldn't be hit constant 15's trough prayer or divine. 

The blowpipe should be nerfed in pvp, at least made less accurate. 

+1 on the topic

Thanks, 

Apricot

I can confirm you that a nerf on the blowpipe (pvp wise) Will happen asap. 

This Should sort out the issues and complains. 

Regards,JP

On 05/01/2018 at 12:41 PM, goobymunch said:

As of right now I think blowpipe is way too overpowered, I am NOT talking about for PVM (although its still strong there) I am strictly addressing to Blowpipe in PVP.
The reason for this is basically the constant hits it has. A player could be in Karil's with a robin hood hat and blowpipe and he could still be dishing out constant 15's and 20's, even if the other player has his range pray on or is equipping a Divine Spirit Shield.

Ive said this on yell before and a ton of players agreed I don't see why the blowpipe wasn't looked at in the recent update the update where the Zaryte Bow was nerfed.

Thankyou for reading my topic and I hope this "issue" will be resolved or atleast looked at.

How is the blowpipe now after this recent nerf?

5 hours ago, Sober said:

How is the blowpipe now after this recent nerf?

Looks good so far people are still using it in pvm so no harm done there it doesn't hit through prayer as often anymore so i'm happy with the change.

2 hours ago, goobymunch said:

Looks good so far people are still using it in pvm so no harm done there it doesn't hit through prayer as often anymore so i'm happy with the change.

Glad to see after many months of us requesting a PvP nerf on the blowpipe it's finnaly been nerfed