Sign in to follow this  
Taha1

wu

No support whatsoever, no RSPS I've ever played on has ever done something as reckless as this, and definitely not OSRS.

• Teleports are meant to be used as a line of escape, PvP timers are enough. What's the point if you're taking damage mid-tele?
  • Divines and Dinh's bulwark should not be restricted in Edgeville as it isn't even an epidemic/problematic concern. For those of you that don't know what i mean by this, not enough people are using it at edgeville to the point where it becomes a problem and we have to take action to fix it.
  • I understand Divine PKers can be annoying, trust me i get it. But think about ragging (which is another form of PKing that will never be removed just to clarify that right off the bat), a divine spirit shield is a great tool that raggers utilize to prevent having damage dealt to them while annoying their target.

What a strange suggestion considering both the divine and dinh's bulwark is already ridiculously cheap, i estimate that the prices would drop to:

• Divine spirit shield: 10-13B
  • Dinh's Bulwark: 15B
  • These kinds of suggestions are not only bad for community satisfaction, but also bad for the economy which i am in the process of fixing(Low tier PvP items atm).

I appreciate the effort you put into by explaining your reasoning on why, but it's just not worth it in the long run due to how many people would be upset.