Sign in to follow this  
Hellspawn

Risk mode ON/OFF

My idea is that if you are addicted to gamble/stake/riskfighting etc, ther should be an option.

Because promoting gambling could affect your real life also, depression, addiction etc.

There should be an NPC/ or option to lock "risk mode".

You cannot Gamble or host

You cannot stake or fight in risk arena.

You cannot stake at duel arena.

You cannot TRANSFER items to other ALTs during this lock.

This lock should be MAC based since people know how to avoid IP bans etc.

Make it 10 - 15 days, and it would be impossible to unlock untill the days have been counted.

This would also prevent Begging in clans etc, because most begging occur because of everyone stake or gamble their bank.

I would love support and adding more into my suggestion if someone got ideas on how to make it better.

Edited by Hellspawn

great idea +1 i think that if this will be ingame less people will quit and enjoy the game alot more it will be difficult at first but it will be very usefull love the idea!

• Like 1

I support. I can't relate to people who gamble their banks away but I can tell it takes a lot of will power to do so. Having a command that will teach people restraint with their items to help them stay wealthy is a plus in my perspective. I rather keep players on the game for a long time than have them super rich and quit in a short time :)

Forwarding to Ryan!

• Thanks 1

But.. but... Is this runescape? Okey, tell me what the average age span is on this server. I bet its like from 10 years old to 22~ ish

From 10 - 18 you havent grow finished yet or develop your brain untill your around 23~

So isnt it moraly wrong for us to promote this kind of bad behaviour that maybe they really don't understand that its not good and what it can do to you in real life? If your saying this is not going to catch up in real life ur just ignorant.

1 hour ago, xheadhunterx said:

mm i do not Play anymore but i think this would help the Players.

Ya okay zeplin99