Sign in to follow this  
dorr13

extortion

Extortion is when you are forced to pay illigitimately. I'm suggesting we make this agains the rules, recently the richest people on the server think that they can force the newer people to risk them there banks. When they decline, they are "ragged" until they finally give up and risk there bank and lose it. By "ragging" i mean they literally follow you and interupt every fight you get, so the only option is to risk them. They even tell you to just pay them instead if you dont wanna  risk. This is extortion, and should be bannable. the mods are trying to do something about it, so post pics here when it happens to you, and eventually they might add it to the rules (p.s. ryan- this extorting makes new ppl quit all the time and quitting = profit loss)

proof1.png

Nigga u gotta be dumb af to take ur bank to risk it.. These mofos last max 30mins ragging so jusy beat them ragging they leave ur ass alone

1 minute ago, dorr13 said:

Extortion is when you are forced to pay illigitimately. I'm suggesting we make this agains the rules, recently the richest people on the server think that they can force the newer people to risk them there banks. When they decline, they are "ragged" until they finally give up and risk there bank and lose it. By "ragging" i mean they literally follow you and interupt every fight you get, so the only option is to risk them. They even tell you to just pay them instead if you dont wanna  risk. This is extortion, and should be bannable. the mods are trying to do something about it, so post pics here when it happens to you, and eventually they might add it to the rules (p.s. ryan- this extorting makes new ppl quit all the time and quitting = profit loss)

proof1.png

15 minutes ago, imthiccc said:

Nigga u gotta be dumb af to take ur bank to risk it.. These mofos last max 30mins ragging so jusy beat them ragging they leave ur ass alone

they dont stop lol literally every time theyre online

I'm pretty sure if they add the rule the raggers are going to keep ragging anyway. I see the point in having this for new players and having some sort of protection for them but at the end of the day if the ragger wants to rag he will rag anyway. Fee or not, even if you pay or not, and even if there is a rule for extortion, he could still go on ragging you and there's honestly not a thing you can do besides pay for anti rag, learn to anti rag, or pay for off.

This would be a huge headache to enforce especially when the rule will be brand new(if it does get released), and could stem off and create other problems like "I paid for off and he scammed me because he is still ragging"

40 minutes ago, dorr13 said:

proof1.png

Lmao, honestly most raggers only rag if:

A) you rush them

B) talk shit to them

C)You attempt to rag them or one of there friends 

On top of that ragging is a form of pking and will never be banned, and extortion lmao were not forcing you to bring your bank or pay us for off simply giving the options 

2 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

I'm pretty sure if they add the rule the raggers are going to keep ragging anyway. I see the point in having this for new players and having some sort of protection for them but at the end of the day if the ragger wants to rag he will rag anyway. Fee or not, even if you pay or not, and even if there is a rule for extortion, he could still go on ragging you and there's honestly not a thing you can do besides pay for anti rag, learn to anti rag, or pay for off.

This would be a huge headache to enforce especially when the rule will be brand new(if it does get released), and could stem off and create other problems like "I paid for off and he scammed me because he is still ragging"

Lmao honestly you make a rule against it the raggers will just rag more then ever  

the only problem with raggers is op gear like divine , torva , primal , dinh , mini me , shadow pet , doppler

otherwise you can drop them

dorr u were camping divine at edge so no wonder u get ragged

Edited by pj3r

Not supporting this, some people need ragging because they are simply ignorant.

• Although i rag in a different form and don't really do it for too long/ask for payment, it gets my point across.
  • We've had many suggestions to make it illegal, but ragging is a style of PKing, therefore it will never be made illegal.

Gotta fight fire with fire, or don't anger a ragger.

40 minutes ago, pj3r said:

the only problem with raggers is op gear like divine , torva , primal , dinh , mini me , shadow pet , doppler

otherwise you can drop them

dorr u were camping divine at edge so no wonder u get ragged

Lmao, I am not one for ragging in op gear I usually use a divine, serp, and either rune knives or crystal bow for shits and giggles 

18 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

Not supporting this, some people need ragging because they are simply ignorant.

• Although i rag in a different form and don't really do it for too long/ask for payment, it gets my point across.
  • We've had many suggestions to make it illegal, but ragging is a style of PKing, therefore it will never be made illegal.

Gotta fight fire with fire, or don't anger a ragger.

I 100% agree lmao

Edited by Sober