Sign in to follow this  
Fury

Home Teleport in Combat

I made a report on this thinking it may have been bug abuse, but if I was wrong about that, then it may be a slight bug. Anyway, long story short I teleport home, the player who I was fighting is invisible due to lang and the entities at home not loading quickly, then they are able to hit me far before (one or twice) before I can do anything in retaliation. Feel free to look back at the video I posted on the previous report. Regardless It's very annoying and unfair. If someone teleports away from me in the wilderness on like 10hp and I try to follow in persuite, they can easily run and disappear off my screen before I ever even see them / can attack.

It isn't technically a bug that they run away, but yes it is slightly annoying. But I believe this makes them stay in the wilderness longer to risk their HP as they know they can get away. So you can either have people running away next to the safezone with more food because they have to tank the PvP timer, or you can have them risk their HP down to low food.

personaly i think teleporting out of combat shouldnt be allowed, and they should make a system for risk fighting, where both players get in a private clan chat, talk to an npc and they get tped to a place where they cant run or tele out of until 1 of them is dead