kalebilike2pk

Banned months ago

Hey guys, i made my account with a mate under my ip address, he lost all his money about 5 months ago and just started saying another p server was better when he was back at his own home and i was offline, hoping my ip can get un banned as it wasnt my fault, love the server, cant wait to get back in

Cheers guys, keep it real xx

Hey kale, 

Rules:

• Please make a topic in the “appeal an offense” section with the format provided below. If you don't use this format your appeal will not even be read and automatically denied.
  • Please provide as much info as possible to increase the chance of getting your punishment lifted.
  • Do not PM Ryan or Ramzi about these situations. Not in-game nor on forums! If so your appeal will be automatically denied.
  • Only make 1 appeal per 30 days! If you make multiple topics they will all be declined and result in a possible forum account banned.
  • If you scammed a player or enjoyed some rwt you will not be unbanned. Ever.
  • It's possible to have an IP or UID ban lifted, but the account will remain banned.
  • If you don't know why you are punished or by who you are allowed to leave it blank but I suggest to fill in much as possible to get a chance on being accepted.

Format to use:

• The punished username:
  • The time/data you were punished:
  • The staff member who punished you:
  • The punishment you received (Ban, ipban, UIDban, mute,...):
  • The rule you broke to be punished:
  • Why should you be unpunished:
  • Other information: