Sign in to follow this  
king_guru

Leave your personal problems @home

Well in my point of view I do not think that a Staff member (Admin, Super Mod, Mod, Helper) should not bring their personal problems to the game! In a few words you can not treat other players with bad attitude because in your work it has been a good day. @Kellatha I do not want to sound uncomfortable but you can not talk about sexually gendered when every man and woman have the same right and if you feel offended by the way I LIKE to make things clear and go to the point.

I understand that you had a terrible day of work! But that does not limit you to treat others with respect. I never lacked respect for your staff so you would want me to ask for an apology!

But if you got offended by the way I say things.  I am sorry

Whoa dude I totally meant it as a joke lol. Have you not seen all those memes where people get triggered when someone says "Did you just assume my gender?" It's a funny universal meme, everyone can relate and it's hilarious.

If anything, it looks like you got offended at me quoting a meme. I didn't get offended when you said I just afk all day. I asked for an apology because you implied me and the team were useless and just "afk playing other games" as you mentioned in help cc. 

I asked for an apology because you shouldn't just assume someone isn't there doing nothing. And in the event where a staff member is afk what does that matter to you? You could of easily reached out to any staff member via forums(which you did not) or discord(which you also did not). So need I elaborate on your failure to communicate with the staff team before you accuse us of not doing our job.

You are the same person that said "a moderator shouldn't be afk and be playing other games" . Like really? That's a good joke. You could of easily reached out to one of us through various methods but you limited yourself to do so and now you are cranky that no one helped you because you didn't come looking for us.

And to be clear, calling the staff team useless is lacking respect. Hence why I asked for an apology and I would help you right away after that but you declined, so you get my refusal for assistance. 

This has got to be the most hypocritical thread ive ever read. Talk to us again in discussions with a valid, clear point that the entire community can understand.

Closed.

• Haha 1