Sign in to follow this  
Hash1 pker

help :p

who wants to help me learn how to code :P I know nothing really but really want to learn if any one has any tips ect, would be very much appreciated :)

Not sure if this is the right place, but anyways you might want to include what type of language you're interested in learning haha.

ikr haha and yea ik but that's one of my problems I'm not sure whats a good language to learn

Hmmmm. Wb Chinese.

Depends what you want to code.

If you're interested in web design, start learning PHP, HTML, JavaScript and a few of the other web languages.

If you want to learn game design, you can learn C#, VB.NET and even Python

If you want to learn business software/hardware engineering, you'd need to take a look at Assembly, C, C++.

There's plenty of available resources on the internet for such a thing, however it would be more productive to enroll yourself in a college class or even online academies.

Depends what you want to code.

If you're interested in web design, start learning PHP, HTML, JavaScript and a few of the other web languages.

If you want to learn game design, you can learn C#, VB.NET and even Python

If you want to learn business software/hardware engineering, you'd need to take a look at Assembly, C, C++.

There's plenty of available resources on the internet for such a thing, however it would be more productive to enroll yourself in a college class or even online academies.

Don't learn Java. It's useful for some applications and games today, but it will obsolete in the future as many game companies are switching to C#

• Thanks 1

here is lesson one for coding..... make sure you write all this down.... Open a blank webpage. Go to http://www.youtube.com Now that you are there search whatever you want to learn.

For the stuff you cant learn on youtube just google and you can come across some websites with live tutorials for free and remember

"you can learn how to do almost anything online"

who wants to help me learn how to code :P I know nothing really but really want to learn if any one has any tips ect, would be very much appreciated :)

It's quite a far fetched request, asking to be taught to code.

But this is a great website to learn if you want to: https://www.codecademy.com/

I would also recommend doing a lot of research, reading books, and asking people for help/advice like you have done here.

With the amount of tools to learn coding nowadays its quite useless to ask people to help you, do some research on the languages first, think about how you intend to use it and for what, then choose a language and the best method to learn it, one that fits you. Codeacademy etc can be fun but in some languages like cpp you will need to read some books