b4rrelchest

b4rrelchest helper app

1. Desired staff position: helper.
2. Your name (first name would suffice):matias
3. Your age:19
4. Your location:finland
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:5h+ always playing when i can sometimes less sometimes whole day.
6. Why you should receive the position:im a member of spk for a long time. been around 2yrs+ in spawnpk. i like the server and i like to help people out :) and i see it good to have staff from different timezones so theres more often staff online :)

damn its so short (ya hear dat often no?)

well anyways, I pretty much see you online everytime I am ingame so ye, could say you are active, cant really say more about how helpfull you are ect as I dont really see much of that from anyone tbh, but thats a whole 'nother topic.

Gl with your application -+1 (neutral)

• Like 1

Lol I remember when you were eco you were cancer as fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

You always ignored everyone unless they were rich/powerful

-1 from memories sorry men

Edited by Doggy

Its not about if you like the server or not,and helper isnt just a rank,i dont think youre ready enough for this,sorry, your a nice guy but thats not about yelling pm for help thats the easiet thing ever you should earn it play more hours dont have any punishments goodluck anyway man

I'd like to see more effort put into a staff application. It is a -1 souly because i haven't seen you in game much or in help chat very often along with the lack of effort put into the application.

Sincerely,

Tweva

On 12/9/2017 at 10:14 AM, b4rrelchest said:

1. Desired staff position: helper.
2. Your name (first name would suffice):matias
3. Your age:19
4. Your location:finland
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:5h+ always playing when i can sometimes less sometimes whole day.
6. Why you should receive the position:im a member of spk for a long time. been around 2yrs+ in spawnpk. i like the server and i like to help people out :) and i see it good to have staff from different timezones so theres more often staff online :)

I don't care about the staff app and I don't know what Tweva is saying about you not helping.

I seen you in help chat when I join helping people.

+1