legendary k0

Helper Application

First credit is due to @Tweva for letting me use this lovely format of his.

Desired Staff Position: Helper/Support

Your NameLegendary k0

locationMichigan

Average Amount Of Gameplay: I play around 3-7 hours on weekdays depending on my school workload.

On weekends however i am on for at least 10 hours ranging all the way to 16 hours yes i know i have no life but spk is fun and worth it.

Why Should I Receive This Position: 

I believe i deserve this position because when i am online i always see that there is almost never staff on, (not dissing anyone) sure i do see staff on here and there but that's because of how long i play on a daily basis this could be a timezone issue and that happens lets be honest, It is not something we can control. Now i just recently came back from taking a break from this game if you haven't seen me around before. I love to help people i sit around in the bank doing nothing so when someone asks a question in help cc i love to answer it, especially so these new players don't feel neglected and decide to stick around spk around a little bit longer :D. The majority of the time when I'm online i always see the message why is there never staff online, and i would like to change that for my time zone area. Helping people has always been a passion of mine since i was a kid (I wanted to be a police man) then as i grew older and matured i wanted to be a lawyer to put the bad guys away to help people from further harm. No matter how i change or grow I have always had one goal in the back of my head and that is to help people is any way i possibly can. 

Staff Experience:

Alas, i have no staff experience and this might be a big let down but everyone has to start somewhere. I am ready to put in the time, work, and effort required in order to satisfy my goal as a helper and that being to help people.

Rs/Rsps Experience: 

I have been in the rsps scene for about 5 years now i would say but it was mostly me wondering around like a restless ghost from server to server. Then i found this server and I have always came back to it, there is something about the way the game is coded the atmosphere that it carries makes me want to come back for more and more. I mainly preferred to stick around the pk server spawn or eco it did not matter as long as it had a pking scene. I am mainly an edge pker, I PVM on occasion but that is basically my experience with RSPS's is help people in need kill people in wild and make bank!

Goals:

My goal is to fill that empty staff chair we currently have on SPK, I would like to have the players know that no matter what time they are currently playing they have at least one staff member on at all times, my biggest priority is helping the people of SPK i ignore studying for tests sometimes because i would rather be on SPK pking and helping people. Another goal that i have which i can easily accomplish is to make my presence known to the players of SPK sure i play a lot but i have been gone for a long time i want people to come to me for help no matter how silly a question is, i for one believe no such thing as stupid questions. I want to be reliable help at all times of the day be it night or day I'll be there.

Weaknesses:   

I have weaknesses I know that and by far my biggest one is the forums, i am not forums savvy. Nor am I active on forums either, I read posts here and there but never really reply or give my input on anything. I also don't really know how to make a good guide or nice looking post simply do to the fact i don't use forums enough and do not have practice with. This can be fixed with time and effort. Another weakness i may have is i have almost no knowledge of certain items prices unless i check the tp as I've been gone for quite some time but i manage to answer players questions on prices anyhow :).

Edited by legendary k0
  • Like 2

Great application. Very strong. I support you. You've been active on discord and in game. I see you being helpful in help cc keep it up. I'll pull for you for sure. +1

Sincerely,

Tweva

40 minutes ago, Tweva said:

Great application. Very strong. I support you. You've been active on discord and in game. I see you being helpful in help cc keep it up. I'll pull for you for sure. +1

Sincerely,

Tweva

Thank you for the kind words and your support, it means a lot to me, it really does.

Finally, an application with some effort put into! Looking forward to your progress and activity.

Regards,
JP

No support, failed the DSL tank-test before. >:(

All jokes aside, this mans deserves to be a part of the staff team. He's been very helpful and was a very chill guy. (talking about when i used to play)

Goodluck.

23 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

No support, failed the DSL tank-test before. >:(

All jokes aside, this mans deserves to be a part of the staff team. He's been very helpful and was a very chill guy. (talking about when i used to play)

Goodluck.

Hey! I did mess up the test the first time as I didn't know what to expect but I ended up passing 😇.

Thank you,  your support is very much appreciated.

2 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

was this meant real i didnt take time in mine ok you're away from my list.

Yes, this was not a sarcastic reply! What list was I on?

+1 from me aswell i always see u helping in discord and forums all the time and being rly active

Edited by The old akam
k

On 12/15/2017 at 3:30 PM, xheadhunterx said:

PS: how does it takes skill to copy someones application i did mine alone + with the normal Format get on my Level nobody else took much effort as me in a application getgud sushut me down from kukuclown?

He asked to use ideas from previously accepted staff apps. Nothing wrong with that.

38 minutes ago, Tweva said:

He asked to use ideas from previously accepted staff apps. Nothing wrong with that.

Why do I not see you in-game?