rioterme

Gamble Restriction Command?

A lot of gamblers (Including me go rag to richest all the time but end up getting cleaned again.) I'm sometimes regretting this decision cause i'm a rage gambler also. Just wondering if there could be a restriction command you could activate yourself to being restricted from gambling. Like ::Gambleoff, (Makes you un-able to gamble for 5 days or something. So there would be more activity in the server and gamblers would do something and not regret their decision staking their bank again, Just a suggestion, could be possible. 

-Rioterme

5 hours ago, legends said:

self control

this, honestly but people who scam should get perm banned from gambling if they are unbanned / unjailed

I like the potential within the idea, if the gambler isn't super desperate to dice that he'll transfer it onto another account (that probably doesn't have the gambler scroll, which means even lower chances to win) it'll rather help people who are trying to quit dicing. It'd eventually lead to less people quitting due to losing their banks, as most people tend to win a lot and say "I'm going to stop dicing" to themselves, next day they're cleaned because they didn't have the self control to handle it simply due to the fact that it was so easily accessible. Will help more than you think. 

I support this. 

• Like 1

Eh, I see where the idea is coming from, but there cant be a command for every single thing that may you lose ur bank.

For example if u ::gambleoff you can just ::duel and gg there you go another chance to get cleaned, or you let a friend of yours gamble ur items, or you go over to risk fighting and so on and so on.

What I am trying to say is what would help the most is self control .

I belive the main issue that stops ppl from being able to control themselves is the Gambling community in it self calling everyone that stops names for "running", "omg he won X-Bills from me and runs, what a bitch", "No balls", "scammer!". Maybe the community in itself needs a fix to better the situation lol.

-Despair

Edited by despair

I like this idea but I don't know if I'd support it, I know where this is coming from and it happens to almost all of us. 

Just recently I stayed away from gambling for a week and only pked and pvmed and made like 200b then went to gamble and lost it all,  but all you need is to Control yourself :D