Sign in to follow this  
Harry P Ness

Duel arena glitch!!!!!!!! Or bug idfk

" Juvenile " or juv something i cant remember his name 100% and myself were getting ready to stake as we got to the second accept screen it froze i tryed clicking accept and decline several times ea i think he ended up logging out because he was gone long story short it took my ele c bow and i just donated $10 for it i haven't been playing long and something like this has happened already I need help asap...... i really don't want to refund my card if nothing can be done, but i refuse to take a L. I hope you can resolve this problem! Or figure out what happened

I'll send this into Ramzi and have him check logs if it was a bug then you'll be refunded the items

Thank you , you seem to be the only staff member who's on daily I was looking for help after it happened no one was one ... But I'm going to stay offline after they give me other bond so he can investigate more

Just saw a ticket regarding your donation and Ramzi said he will be giving you the bond asap

Thanks again .. Do you know why auto donation won't work for me ? Correct username and everything I think it's the whole PayPal issue

Could you talk to ramzi about this situation aswell to see if he seen the bug in the logs

I'll send this into Ramzi and have him check logs if it was a bug then you'll be refunded the items

Have you spoke to rams about this situation and has he even looked into it this was my first donation i keep getting ripped off on my items man then the mods will say they'll talk to Ryan or Ramzi and ill never hear anything after that ... can i speak to one of them myself? because word is obviously not getting around

I guess Ramzi bad said it didn't register your in-game name