despair

Godswords (or)

18 hours ago, Jean Paul said:

Where did I mention "Buff"? It's sad to see that such a great spec weapon drops so frequently and is only worth 100m and 250m atm compare to other weapons.

The only way they would rise in price is if all were removed from people's accounts, taken out of shops, and reintroduced into the game via PVM drops / donation. Otherwise, they are gonna stay poor forever.  

If you risk fight as much as me you'll notice that claws/ags are super good, especially if you know how to tick/time and all that. underrated already IMO

38 minutes ago, Doggy said:

If you risk fight as much as me you'll notice that claws/ags are super good, especially if you know how to tick/time and all that. underrated already IMO

Gosh...

Idk if you guys read anything at all. I already commented on this earlier.

I didnt ask for a dclaws buff.

The ags (or) would not hit higher it would just get a SLIGHT accuracy buff.

People are only focusing on the idea the ags (or) is gonna spec 99s 24/7  but thats certainly not the goal of this.

I dont understand how stuff as powerful as vig (i) and the newly implemented enchanted gloves are okay, yet a slight accuracy buff on a all time favorite spec wep is "game breaking".

If we go by the things that dont needed a buff we wouldnt have half the items Spk has right now. Its all about having it all well balanced.

Sorry if this may seem like a personal attack towards you, its not, just getting tired of reading the same thing over and over.

11 minutes ago, despair said:

Gosh...

Idk if you guys read anything at all. I already commented on this earlier.

I didnt ask for a dclaws buff.

The ags (or) would not hit higher it would just get a SLIGHT accuracy buff.

People are only focusing on the idea the ags (or) is gonna spec 99s 24/7  but thats certainly not the goal of this.

I dont understand how stuff as powerful as vig (i) and the newly implemented enchanted gloves are okay, yet a slight accuracy buff on a all time favorite spec wep is "game breaking".

If we go by the things that dont needed a buff we wouldnt have half the items Spk has right now. Its all about having it all well balanced.

Sorry if this may seem like a personal attack towards you, its not, just getting tired of reading the same thing over and over.

AGS is alright quite accurate. 1/3 chance IMO to hit over 60 hp.

maybe if we add them into the game , but dont give it any kind of strength bonus  ? just make the godsword or claws auto kept. since claws and ags are already op. 

a reason i give it a +1 is because its also fashion scape.