1. 1. Jean Paul Admin

• Yes
    • No

9 minutes ago, Sober said:

And I am pretty sure I have been before you also but that one is debatable 

You got here on December 5. I been here longer lol

1 hour ago, X King God X said:

I been here wayyyy before both of you  and still haven't got staff -_-

Staff member ranks are earned not gotten ;).

• On a more serious note, i will be posting a somewhat "guide" on how to better your chances at becoming a staff member.
  • This will consist of things you should do, what we are looking for, requirements, and more!

On 11/30/2017 at 2:28 AM, Kellatha said:

Tevin's been staff for almost a year, 10 months I believe? it'll be a year in January for him I think. Anyway, Tevin has proved himself above and beyond throughout his time here and definetly deserved the position. Right now it's too early to call in another administrator(not that we need another one). We have a very balanced staff team and helpers are always welcomed. It's been a while since there has been a good applicant, and before Tweva as well, ages since a good applicant.

Long story short, the staff team at the moment is perfectly balanced and while we could use another high ranking staff (super moderator) it's going to be a while before one of us moves up.

You are so well spoken Kellatha, you honestly need to put that character trait on future resumes <3

Nick was mod long time dies mean he become admin. Bro u have to put effort and be on a lot like tevin and one day u will be admin. 

When u have everyone hating u on server u know u have been doing your job properly and u will become admin. Right @Phenomenon

35 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

Staff member ranks are earned not gotten ;).

• On a more serious note, i will be posting a somewhat "guide" on how to better your chances at becoming a staff member.
  • This will consist of things you should do, what we are looking for, requirements, and more!

:D

46 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

i heard you did dis accept much Appeals - even when People got Abit of proof in my eyes i wouldn't trust you with power of admin.

Any rank under super moderator can't accept or deny appeals. JP has denied appeals because of their incorrect format, not based on his jurisdiction.