Sign in to follow this  
Kabilla

Hey there!

So, although I've been on this server for a while now, My name is Kab. I'm an elite donator PvMs/PvPs (obviously) and has nothing else to say because I'm scatter and smooth brained. IRL i'm 19 years old and work at a baseball complex and a snowboarding/skiing complex which fuels my donation addiction. I've broken of 20+ bones in freak accidents/stupid shit i've done and if you'd like to learn more, feel free to message me in-game or comment down below.

I'm also a streamer, I stream CSGO and PubG often, which I will link if anyone is interested. I'm ranked 5,500 in North America on FACEIT which is a CSGO client/website and I'm A- on ESEA, so I would like to say I'm decent at the FPS. I enjoy military/war simulators and survival games like ArmA3 EPOCH/exile, and DayZ related games. Strike up a conversation with me! I'd love to talk games and make some new friends.

• Like 1

Hey man!

Welcome to Spawnpk, I like the effort you've put into the introduction. If you have any questions just Pm me or any other mod. 

Regards,
JP

Welcome to SPK :D this is wayyyy different than FPS but I guess you like variety :) I used to do fps as well, constant BF3/BF4/BF1 and some CS:GO back in the day. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy the server and incase you have any questions, feel free to ask in help cc, a staff member, or via yell and someone is bound to answer you!