Sign in to follow this  
Avake

Player right click & range slay helm

Have coders been lazy or why slayer helm dont give bonuses for range & left click option is for npc's not players LOL

You do know that the 25-35% damage bonus applies to all three attack styles? (Melee, Range, Mage) In case you didn't know.

The left click option is under the settings and applies to npc's, you do know that you already left click to attack players right? 

Funny things you pointed out "LOL"

On 29.11.2017 at 2:20 AM, Kellatha said:

You do know that the 25-35% damage bonus applies to all three attack styles? (Melee, Range, Mage) In case you didn't know.

The left click option is under the settings and applies to npc's, you do know that you already left click to attack players right? 

Funny things you pointed out "LOL"

I want rightclick option on players, and slayer helm dont give range dmg, alrdy tested

9 hours ago, Avake said:

I want rightclick option on players, and slayer helm dont give range dmg, alrdy tested

How come? It makes life much harder when you're pking and you need to right click to select to attack someone. It's like having someone standing on your fight 24-7 ? That's terrible dude. And yeah it does. Slayer(i) gives 25% and all the colors from black to fused slayer helm give 35%. What weapon are you using that you claim it's not working? I've tested so many like blood dbow, heavy bali, 3rd age bow, zbow, ele cbow, bp, everything works 

On 30.11.2017 at 8:44 PM, Kellatha said:

How come? It makes life much harder when you're pking and you need to right click to select to attack someone. It's like having someone standing on your fight 24-7 ? That's terrible dude. And yeah it does. Slayer(i) gives 25% and all the colors from black to fused slayer helm give 35%. What weapon are you using that you claim it's not working? I've tested so many like blood dbow, heavy bali, 3rd age bow, zbow, ele cbow, bp, everything works 

i kept hitting only max 30's with&without regular slayer helmet, Blowpipe

I'm not sure what you are talking about. People can right click other players, npcs or items in-game with 'right click' for sure. Although you can enable/disable "left click" attack in your "settings" tab. the Slayer helmet gives an extra damage bonus when hitting an NPC.

Closed topic due to the irrelevancy and being incorrect.

Regards,
JP