Sign in to follow this  
Z75

::home in deep wild

Since being stuck in the wilderness 21+ means you can't go anywhere, can we have ::home work in deep wild, but with a 60 second delay so it can't be abused?

I just realized I can't move at all when I was stuck so maybe a ::reset to kick the account?

edit: this would be 60 seconds of no combat (npc and player) and no movement

Edited by Z75

I don't agree with this, even at 60 seconds it would definitely be abused.

Unfortunately, the only way it to have a Staff Member online.. Sorry for the inconvenience of not having one online atm, I'll be on shortly.

yeah make wildy safezone too so we cant be attacked be fun for pvming

just because you got banned doesn't mean you need to go on every post and post negative feedback.

and read the edit for why it wont be safezone

just because you got banned doesn't mean you need to go on every post and post negative feedback.

and read the edit for why it wont be safezone

He is just salty because someone stole his curly potato chips.

Anyways, I completely understand why you would want an automatic teleport after 60seconds of no activity (combat, etc.) and for it to be automatically to ::home. I would say it would help out with any sort of disconnection/black screen coming from deep wildy, the bug would be avoided if this "idea" were implemented. BUT, surely there is other ways and concepts of handling this situation. Ryan would need to correct the mapping and fix any errors that do occur in deep wildy that cause this bug. That's really the issue, unfortunately.

Good idea, just not worth the effort when there are other ways of handling this. I.E - more staff members online with the ability to help.

I understand where you coming from with this suggestion, however I do feel that this could be highly abused. If I had it my way I wouldn't add this in due to the abuse side of things but like I said, I do agree on the fact that more staff members need to be online as there are some days where there isn't a staff member on to help for hours.

yeah okay let me be serious... ill teleport to deep wilderness, click my home teleport then I have 60 seconds to kill a pvmer and/or if a clan comes I have 60seconds to tank them before being teleported to safety... first you had my sarcastic opinion hoping you would see why this wasn't a good idea now I have to burn you by telling you it will never happen.

peace