Sign in to follow this  
Zoom

Votes?

i was just wondering if votes go by IP-adress or computer itself? like voting under 12 hours... if am at school, i vote there, right? and i have to wait for like 12 hours to vote next, but if i go home and vote there? does it still counts as a vote? cuz i change ip-adress? (NOT WITH VPN) 

have been wondering lately,

All your best,

Zoom/Chills :) 

*Yes as head hunter said, multiple account voting isnt allowed

*But multivoting apparently is allowed via ip change

@Kellatha can you confirm

14 hours ago, pj3r said:

*Yes as head hunter said, multiple account voting isnt allowed

*But multivoting apparently is allowed via ip change

@Kellatha can you confirm

Have tried with IP change, doesnt work... all i need is more vote points, thats all.. am not trying to break any rule here.. am not that kind of person :)

but yeah @Kellatha can you comfirm?

Edited by Zoom

No, I'm not sure about this. the reason why multivote Is bannable is because it can risk the server be kicked from the vote lists which means you'll have to pay a good amount for getting back to the top lists. and when you change real IP and not a fake ip which means you turn on like an virtual private network the statistics doesn't count that. and I doubt that this have with ruining the eco to do since the price of a vote is like 25m and that is what you can get from thieving within 3 minutes. so that just benefits the server 

Account votes are limited to 10 votes per day so regardless of where you vote for your account it should not matter due to the cap. Multi voting classifies as using a VPN to vote for multiple accounts which is bannable. 

Any way to vote for one account is allowed.