gore6800

Gmaul

Gmaul doesn't work as it does on osrs. On here you have to spam click the spec bar or else it doesnt go off. It isn't instant like it is on osrs. It would be a really nice fix. 

For example:

You cant 1 tick a gmaul spec into an ags spec like this https://gyazo.com/618615c623e14b105a8090f054f47149

I cant really explain it, but gmaul doesn't work the way it should, the ticks are off I guess. My suggestion is for gmaul to be fixed to work correctly.

Not sure If the Granite Maul Is coded correctly & working as it should but as far as I know when I've been using it I haven't seen any problem with it. Well, Good that you made a suggestion about it if you consider there Is a problem with It.

Kind Regards,

Jody

Weird, i've never had a problem with gmaul and I find it perfect the way it is. Remember a few updates back that ruined the one ticking system and had to be reverted? That's horrible :P The way it is right now is perfect IMO. Never heard anyone argue about the ticking system because I can one tick any thing into gmaul but  no one ever does gmaul spec into something else, the entirely oppposite?

13 hours ago, gore6800 said:

Gmaul doesn't work as it does on osrs. On here you have to spam click the spec bar or else it doesnt go off. It isn't instant like it is on osrs. It would be a really nice fix. 

For example:

You cant 1 tick a gmaul spec into an ags spec like this https://gyazo.com/618615c623e14b105a8090f054f47149

I cant really explain it, but gmaul doesn't work the way it should, the ticks are off I guess. My suggestion is for gmaul to be fixed to work correctly.

The ticking is working good atm. I use gmaul and haven't had any problems with it.

*This if you are talking about ags to gmaul.

7 hours ago, X King God X said:

The ticking is working good atm. I use gmaul and haven't had any problems with it.

*This if you are talking about ags to gmaul.

19 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Weird, i've never had a problem with gmaul and I find it perfect the way it is. Remember a few updates back that ruined the one ticking system and had to be reverted? That's horrible :P The way it is right now is perfect IMO. Never heard anyone argue about the ticking system because I can one tick any thing into gmaul but  no one ever does gmaul spec into something else, the entirely oppposite?

For example, if you are using an msb to gmaul to a  2h weapon, you cant do 2 gmaul specs only to instantly be able to also hit with the other 2h instantly

You have to use both specs and have the third hit with the gmaul, resulting in 3 gmaul hits so you cant hit instantly with the 2h wep (Example: Chaotic maul) as the third hit, does that make sense? I'm not sure how to really put it into words

1 minute ago, gore6800 said:

For example, if you are using an msb to gmaul to a  2h weapon, you cant do 2 gmaul specs only to instantly be able to also hit with the other 2h instantly

You have to use both specs and have the third hit with the gmaul, resulting in 3 gmaul hits so you cant hit instantly with the 2h wep (Example: Chaotic maul) as the third hit, does that make sense? I'm not sure how to really put it into words

Like as I posted in that gif, you are not able to do that on spawnpk. I'm basically trying to explain that GIF (https://gyazo.com/618615c623e14b105a8090f054f47149)

Edited by gore6800

Gore6800 I have to say that you CAN use gmaul into 2h so spec-spec-2h hit.

I've used gmaul into maul combo a lot when I went for the pure achievements.

The thing is you must not spam the spec but just click twice and then switch immediately to your maul.

With some practice I could pull off gmaul into maul combo very often.