jody

Jody's Staff Application

12 hours ago, Z75 said:

all these 1/low post counts supporting rofl

They are new players and they were wondering when I were going to make an staff application so they could register and support it, I didn't ask for it.

6 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

i'd rather have boba tea as staff then a staff hunter tbh.

Alright, At least I'm active & Helpful and have previous experience to be an staff member compared to you. there is a reason why you are sitting there asking yourself in the mirror why you haven't bee giving a chance yet. I would recommend you to change your attitude and use the forums for what It is til for, I bet 75% of your posts are spam. Well, best of luck in the future with your staff application :) 

4 hours ago, jody said:

Alright, At least I'm active & Helpful and have previous experience to be an staff member compared to you. there is a reason why you are sitting there asking yourself in the mirror why you haven't bee giving a chance yet. I would recommend you to change your attitude and use the forums for what It is til for, I bet 75% of your posts are spam. Well, best of luck in the future with your staff application :) 

No point of this.

59 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

best of luck to you either *sigh* hahaha though i quit complet

This is his staff application. If he want to tell elemental to support his app. He can do that.

Don't start a "Beef" on here. Make both of you look dumb ( For Xheadhunter) and Gl Jody

Edited by X King God X

23 minutes ago, X King God X said:

No point of this.

This is his staff application. If he want to tell elemental to support his app. He can do that.

Don't start a "Beef" on here. Make both of you look dumb ( For Xheadhunter) and Gl Jody

Usually I ignore people like him but one comment wasn't enough to him, he had to post 2 more aswell. Thank you my friend :)