Sign in to follow this  
rated

Item prices

In ryan's latest update, it stated that there will be extra rewards for those who buy bonds (not redeeming them in-game, this is exclusively for those who pay for the bonds irl). This brings a few things to mind that make me worry. I have said this before and i will say it again. Something needs to be done to stop the fluctuation of item prices. With this new implement, there comes the possibility of the prices of bonds dropping even more. When i first started playing bonds went anywhere from 20-25b then they slowly dropped to 15b and are working their way to 10b. With people buying more bonds to recieve these new rewards prices will inflate due to the need to get rid of them. Lets face it, its simpler to just sell the bonds unless you need/want a higher donor status. If ryan has already foreseen this then i would say the rewards would have to outweigh the need for bonds to be sold at a high price. Which in-turn would make donator status a very easy thing to get. However, i dont see this being the case. Please guys give your opinions of this

I don’t think you need to worry, this has already been thought about before implementation.

There will not be many people who donate $250.

People already manipulate the prices of bonds since the trade post has been out, they will "help" to regulate the price.