stesan

where are staff members

I think new staff needs to be assigned asap. there's barely any staff and its horrible. i submitted a report 18 hours ago and it still hasn't even been looked at .

I dont think theres to few staffs, the problem in my opinion is that the current does not play alot / inactive, for an example the new helper assigned, Twewa or what his name was, like I started playing 2-3 weeks ago again never seen him online and same to, Yeezus he’s very inactive and he’s a mod, no disrespect (1 of the best ones in my opinion). Conclusion, that they just need to be more active.

7 minutes ago, Rebin said:

I dont think theres to few staffs, the problem in my opinion is that the current does not play alot / inactive, for an example the new helper assigned, Twewa or what his name was, like I started playing 2-3 weeks ago again never seen him online and same to, Yeezus he’s very inactive and he’s a mod, no disrespect (1 of the best ones in my opinion). Conclusion, that they just need to be more active.

regardless, whether they need new mods or to make the current mods more active, there still aren't enough mods logged in.

1 hour ago, stesan said:

regardless, whether they need new mods or to make the current mods more active, there still aren't enough mods logged in.

Exactly, not enough logged in because too inactive.

Some of us have had some IRL issues but Tevin has come back recently so we have our highest ranked staff member back. He has school so he can't be on 24-7 like in the summer when his activity was amazing. Right now the two most active staff members are probably Casey and me. Not sure whats going on with JP, and sam has decent activity as well. I've been in game for good amounts of time after work, and I am all over the help section. Casey takes care of appeals and reports are often handed by whatever staff member chooses to deal with them.

You also can't hold tweva accountable just yet as he hasn't received his rank nor training for being a helper. Also, moderators and up have options to hide themselves in game. You can't see us through the ::stafflist since we are hidden, so if you think we are not there, we are actually there. Take a look at Ryan or Ramzi, you may not think they are ever in game but I see them on quite often, even more than some staff members.

12 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Some of us have had some IRL issues but Tevin has come back recently so we have our highest ranked staff member back. He has school so he can't be on 24-7 like in the summer when his activity was amazing. Right now the two most active staff members are probably Casey and me. Not sure whats going on with JP, and sam has decent activity as well. I've been in game for good amounts of time after work, and I am all over the help section. Casey takes care of appeals and reports are often handed by whatever staff member chooses to deal with them.

You also can't hold tweva accountable just yet as he hasn't received his rank nor training for being a helper. Also, moderators and up have options to hide themselves in game. You can't see us through the ::stafflist since we are hidden, so if you think we are not there, we are actually there. Take a look at Ryan or Ramzi, you may not think they are ever in game but I see them on quite often, even more than some staff members.

That's even worse then. staff should be visible at all times cause players do need help and often enough, you're the only staff i see online.

1 hour ago, stesan said:

That's even worse then. staff should be visible at all times cause players do need help and often enough, you're the only staff i see online.

We may be hidden but if someone yells or asks in help cc for help, we assist them. You can still PM us if we have private on, hidden only hides us from ::staff. Staff spends a lot of their time hidden to catch unsuspecting rule breakers through out the server. Just know that while staff are online, they don't have to be helping people 24-7. Staff are players as well, so if staff want to come on and be pking all day without helping people, that's perfectly normal.

We've got 2 Super Moderators: Tevin and Casey

We've got 4 Moderators: Yeezus, The Aurora, Me, and Jean Paul

We've got one helper on the way: Tweva

That's 6 staff members, 6 moderators at that, and one helper on the way. Given 7.

Including the owners, Ryan and Ramzi, that's putting us at 9 staff members.

It's not bad at all for a constant player base of 150-200ish people with peaks of over 220 daily.

Helper applications are always welcomed as we have a lack of applicants right now. If you fit the requirements and feel like you want to do more for the community anyone can always do so.

2 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Everything was right until i saw the ramzi and 'active' part, I disagree with that. Ramzi has been in-active for a good amount of time, there's so many appeals awaiting for him to be looked at. As example, i posted my apeal like4-5 days ago, only casey has seen it and he forwarded (made a ticket) and still no answer from ramzi.  Let stay the other appeals that has been posted like 1-3 months ago.

1 hour ago, Faith pots said:

Everything was right until i saw the ramzi and 'active' part, I disagree with that. Ramzi has been in-active for a good amount of time, there's so many appeals awaiting for him to be looked at. As example, i posted my apeal like4-5 days ago, only casey has seen it and he forwarded (made a ticket) and still no answer from ramzi.  Let stay the other appeals that has been posted like 1-3 months ago.

The serious cases (like yours) require more time to get answered. Both Tevin and Casey now have the power to deny or approve appeals and can unban people for the reasons they were banned. If neither of them have answered a appeal is because they don't have the extra power necessary to approve or deny them. That's administrator level like checking logs in depth, background checks with player files, extra information via the forums in their admin CP. Moderators wouldn't have the authority nor the privileges to do so. Super moderator is where the game changes and have the authority.

Tevin is nearing administrator level privileges, so once he gets that he can answer them in greater efficiency. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Faith pots said:

Lost my vengance skull by some wierd reason, pmed a mod don't rem who and he said ramzi would look at it, next day it was in my inv. Small ticket but still.

Kelletha there is tons of people who has searched for helper and it's rarely someone gets accepted maybe one of the reasons why none makes an application anymore.

Edited by Rebin

Yeah any staff member online please have a 👀 at my appeal

Edited by ODHB

5 hours ago, Rebin said:

Lost my vengance skull by some wierd reason, pmed a mod don't rem who and he said ramzi would look at it, next day it was in my inv. Small ticket but still.

Kelletha there is tons of people who has searched for helper and it's rarely someone gets accepted maybe one of the reasons why none makes an application anymore.

Lol no. The application itself is like 90% of what Ramzi looks at. If your application is good to go, he sees what you contribute to the server. It's not just a "oh staff hunter ignore" or "oh a gambler that does 1000 giveaways ignore". It's way more in depth that than, so many things are looked at when someone is applied. That's why it's best to add questions you think would help you into transition into a staff member the most. It's pretty much an interview and that's the questions Ryan/Ramzi want to know before making someone a staff member.

Take a look at the applicants right now, who have a worthy application? It's hard to say more then one person(besides Tweva) have a well written and organized application. Would you want to hire someone who half asses an application? No right? Exactly lol.

The application is a great first impression :) 

12 hours ago, Kellatha said:

From what Sam told me jp was recently in a accident probs a reason he hasn't been around very much. 

3 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Lol no. The application itself is like 90% of what Ramzi looks at. If your application is good to go, he sees what you contribute to the server. It's not just a "oh staff hunter ignore" or "oh a gambler that does 1000 giveaways ignore". It's way more in depth that than, so many things are looked at when someone is applied. That's why it's best to add questions you think would help you into transition into a staff member the most. It's pretty much an interview and that's the questions Ryan/Ramzi want to know before making someone a staff member.

Take a look at the applicants right now, who have a worthy application? It's hard to say more then one person(besides Tweva) have a well written and organized application. Would you want to hire someone who half asses an application? No right? Exactly lol.

Rofl, I mean applications aren't everything to be fucked you could act one way in a application and another way ingame, honestly there have been a few people who should have got a staff rank yet applications were ignored so they gave up.

And yes I do agree i think we need a more diverse staff team when I say that I mean time zone wise there are times were for multiple hours there is no staff around. 

Honestly this has been the only server I have seen that holds onto staff that are inactive, most servers I have played you were inactive as staff you were let go. With this you can be inactive and not worry about being deranked which makes you staff way to comfy with your jobs. 

But whatever this is for Ryan and Ramzi to learn for themselves, I know Ryan is busy with other shit and most the staff stuff falls on ramzi, and as faith pots said ramzi isn't as active anymore as he used to be.

4 hours ago, Kellatha said:

I agree with the ''a good application is a good sign'', but what they say on the applications can just be a lot of over exaggeration so basically a good staff application is a staff position? 

What they mostly could be writing is some random bs to make it look a long good and well made text, but It's just my opinion, thanks for the info. 

Morbid exactly what I'm thinking 1+.

Edited by Rebin

18 hours ago, Faith pots said:

It took nearly 2 months for my uid-appeal to get looked at even though i had fairly concrete evidence that it wasnt what it supposedly was let alone the loads of help i had from tevin (he pmed ramzi at least 3 times before he got on the right track). Regardless just keep updating it every 2 weeks and it will eventually get pushed.

21 hours ago, Rebin said:

It was me who did this for you. It was a quick fix which was fortunate.

• Thanks 1