Sign in to follow this  
T F H

Dark Fishing

Since i started playing spawnpk I've seen very limited use of the dark crabs.

I was interested in fishing and cooking them myself but with burn rates of nearly 1/4 at 99 cooking and the bait costing 2.5m each, then having to take this bait into the wilderness to fish with limited about of inventory space for food there was almost no money in it for me and it made it very hard.

My suggestion would be to move the fishing spot down to around 32-33 wilderness, this would allow players at least a fighting chance. My next suggestion would be to reduce the cost of the dark fishing bait in the coin store to 1m UNLESS you add the bait to the drop table of a monster then i guess it could stay how it is if they're getting into the game.

I want to see more skilling incentives in the game and why not start with one thats already implemented?

I don't even know where to fish dark crabs lol. Also, I have suggested dark crabs be added for donators as a high tier perk, so I imagine it's going to be for elite and up or v.i.p. and up. Stay tuned in the updates, Ryan could of liked the idea :)