Sign in to follow this  

New minigame fix?

For the new minigame you currently go in and Elementals (Aurora's and Jean pauls clan) Currently follow you about, kill every monster in sight so you can't receive a drop, then as soon as your protection's gone you get piled. 

Make it so there's a red and blue team, not so it can be one sided being piled by 10-11 people. 

There's a daily task/achievment in here which at the moment is currently impossible for this stupid reason.

The minigames been out for not even a day and already considered by many as "dead content" for this

And no elemental nerds commenting "but its fair just get a load of people" when wildy is currently dead.

+1 from here, retarded piling system, make it singles or change something about the teaming part, maybe like dmm? single pvp?

• There is this but also the minigame has some problems, dropping useless multiples such as machetes
  • The boss who ever gets the kill is seemingly random not even who does the most damage, along with piling kills not the person who does the most damage
  • You lose kill streaks on death
  • You gain PvP kills
  • Blood money drops are increased depending on killstreak / perks / bm risk
  • All items are transferable out of the minigame

48 minutes ago, refunt said:

+1 from here, retarded piling system, make it singles or change something about the teaming part, maybe like dmm? single pvp?

Strongly agree with refunt here,

@ mods, should tell ryan to make it singles, if I were to hop on and play, would much prefer to have singles than to be randomly split.

It's fun to play with friends, the split thing may ruin that from time to time.

Also make pj timers very long or have no pjing, so you are able to solo a clan efficiently, and not just get pj'd by a 30 man.

In my opinion it would be best to have 20-30 second pj timer.

30 minutes ago, PM 4 HELP said:

Strongly agree with refunt here,

@ mods, should tell ryan to make it singles, if I were to hop on and play, would much prefer to have singles than to be randomly split.

It's fun to play with friends, the split thing may ruin that from time to time.

Also make pj timers very long or have no pjing, so you are able to solo a clan efficiently, and not just get pj'd by a 30 man.

In my opinion it would be best to have 20-30 second pj timer.

Check the trading post, it's been abused by the same clan. They're taken out trading sticks and selling them for 30m ea, baring in mind all these are already rich as it is.