Sign in to follow this  
Mindstate

I'll be taking a break.

Hello everyone,

I'll probably take a break and stop playing SpawnPk. I have had lots of fun on SpawnPk. Thanks to everyone who was nice and who helped the server improve. Most of the time I am on SpawnPk I am basically looking for people to fight. I just hope that the wild will be more active when I return.

Ciao.

Edited by Mindstate

enjoy ur break next time dont be a spastic on ur keyboard when ur sharing an account with nick

3 minutes ago, Morbid said:

Was Fun SLAVING for you man, Come back soon so i can keep slaving for u master mindstate

More like it.

3 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

More like it.

Lmao Keep being a randy no one cares about rofl Your Old new just like your cc

4 minutes ago, Morbid said:

Lmao Keep being a randy no one cares about rofl Your Old new just like your cc

Imagine trashtalking the one you been looking up to since u started, just becuase u know im uid banned haha. Cute af slave. The only reason you got accepted to Team10, is just because you are getting used to "pj" people off during fi's LOL.

Edited by Faith pots

Imagine trashtalking the one you been looking up to since u started, just becuase u know im uid banned haha. Cute af slave. The only reason you got accepted to Team10, is just because you are getting used to "pj" people off during fi's LOL.

l000l Look up to you Thats funny as fuck man, Don't make your self feel to special l0l, I couldn't give 2 fucks about your Multi personality Disorder ass,

2 minutes ago, Morbid said:

l000l Look up to you Thats funny as fuck man, Don't make your self feel to special l0l, I couldn't give 2 fucks about your Multi personality Disorder ass,

Damn u still do give a fuck about me, otherwise you wouldn't have been quoting me, delusional pvmer LOL.

#KeepSlavingOnARSPS

2 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Damn u still do give a fuck about me, otherwise you wouldn't have been quoting me, delusional pvmer LOL.

#KeepSlavingOnARSPS

Aww Does that mean you give a fuck about me also? I mean You been quoting me this whole time and Tbf you started talkin shit about me on a forum post that i havent said Shit about you on, l0l quit being attention seeking your lookin needy

Aww Does that mean you give a fuck about me also? I mean You been quoting me this whole time and Tbf you started talkin shit about me on a forum post that i havent said Shit about you on, l0l quit being attention seeking your lookin needy

Yeah ofcourse, i love my fanboys. <3

35 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Yeah ofcourse, i love my fanboys. <3

You wish someone would fanboy you rofl 

33 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

I've plenty, and you are one of them. =-p

Fuck off kid , You got UID BANNED and you still talking (bla bla bla) ,"sf faith pots" LOOOOOL

8 minutes ago, ryan is bae said:

Fuck off kid , You got UID BANNED and you still talking (bla bla bla) ,"sf faith pots" LOOOOOL

I got UID banned, that doesn't stop me from responding to my fanboys, i dont want to let you all down, cuz that might cause a lot of trouble, as in commiting suicide irl.

Edited by Faith pots

I got UID banned, that doesn't stop me from responding to my fanboys, i dont want to let you all down, cuz that might cause a lot of trouble, as in commiting suicide irl.

Rofl not long before your forum banned cause staff don't wanna see your toxicness on here lel 

Rofl not long before your forum banned cause staff don't wanna see your toxicness on here lel 

You really think i care mate? i have better stuff to do anyway. Unlike you sitting on a monitor fanboying me and slaving for a clan thats not gonne exist any longer. xD

5 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Stop quoting your master , slaves don't quote their masters , you are my fan boy now , cleared in game .

You really think i care mate? i have better stuff to do anyway. Unlike you sitting on a monitor fanboying me and slaving for a clan thats not gonne exist any longer. xD

I will close your cc in chrismas , trust me slave .

2 minutes ago, ryan is bae said:

Stop quoting your master , slaves don't quote their masters , you are my fan boy now , cleared in game .

Imagine copying my insults, cuz you're a nobody to get your own ones. LOL.

#bowdowntourallah

#bowdowntourmaster

#bowdowntothepersonualwayslookedupto

Rofl I am chilling at work making money while killing my self laughing at your clueless ass, don't you got a kid to be taking care of instead of replying to me on forums 

2 minutes ago, ryan is bae said:

I will close your cc in chrismas , trust me slave .

You can't close shit, ur a nobody, always been. All u can is cry to the mods to get rid of the best pkers on spawnpk, cuz u can't compete LOL!

#Bullydidthistoyou

#triggereddidthistoyou

#godkyledidthistoyou