Sign in to follow this  
WASHMYCAT69

pm 4 help downed (aigan)

is this what ur members/leader look like lo3l3ollo3 (not sure of his rank in his clan) #cleredmen everytime this guy dies hes blaming lo3llo3lo3lo sadkid ty4loot cyaaa #1ManArmy

48114995e6f04f936878ad81f7fa068e.png.35b8ae8ba01d083de971e879654cee81.png029b882ae71e7894c37f98fcf90a9cfd.png.6cfdbd93745990795a36fadba668a446.png

lol obv ur either retarded or something u switched to melee pray b4 u ate and i speced b4 u could eat so iziiiii 1-0 no lagg at all idiot

3 minutes ago, WASHMYCAT69 said:

lol obv ur either retarded or something u switched to melee pray b4 u ate and i speced b4 u could eat so iziiiii 1-0 no lagg at all idiot

You are utterly braindead, pm 4 help clearly prayed before your xp drop but he had a ping spike.

no wonder you have so many deaths

Qfg07IC.png

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You're a joke

4 minutes ago, Team 10 said:

You are utterly braindead, pm 4 help clearly prayed before your xp drop but he had a ping spike.

no wonder you have so many deaths

Qfg07IC.png

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You're a joke

lul u think i give a fk bout kdr i pvm and melee pk on this acc l3ol3olol3ol3ol im stil upp on this shit team l3ol3lool3ol3 joke members lo3olol3lo3lo3lo

just by looking at ur inv i get aids op items every were :)

u might have killed me with 8 ppl in fall in but u would never kill me 1v1 ;)

Edited by WASHMYCAT69
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, WASHMYCAT69 said:

Saw u die to someone else at graves 1-2 weeks ago. Don't say u never die.

2 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Saw u die to someone else at graves 1-2 weeks ago. Don't say u never die.

i die every day i but these ppl die to me more lo3lo3lo3lo3lo3l3 i ment they never kill me 1v1

2 minutes ago, WASHMYCAT69 said:

i die every day i but these ppl die to me more lo3lo3lo3lo3lo3l3 i ment they never kill me 1v1

Oki. Is any staffmember online ingame btw? if so yell #freekyle kthxbai :3

12 hours ago, WASHMYCAT69 said:

12 hours ago, WASHMYCAT69 said:

We know pm 4 help is shit its all g. No need to continue this, they will only team you. The only reason i do it is because im not scared of any of them. Nor have any come even close to killing me in a 1v1.And before pm 4 help reposts the little gif of him pjing my fight with nick/mindstate and calling it a plank/ whatever he might want to call it. It was still a pj which involves 3 players not a 1v1 which involves 2 just incase he cant count. Infact yesterday pm 4 help admitted he was going to avoid me after running me out of food once out of 20 fights. Its sad he has to go to edgepvp to even get that much. I lag at edgepvp for some reason. Its not as bad as edgeville itself but regardless. I prefer ::easts or graves where i have no lag and before he says "oh you just want to use flasks" no bud i will give you flasks idrc. Btw how you gonna say "you whip in arcane l0l" when you do the exact same thing? I have almost 2 and a half hours of content on you bud so perk up i have more than enough to make you wish you never did. @PM 4 HELP

Edited by rated