Sign in to follow this  
michaelmyers

Chat box!

It has been quite some time since we have been able to use the chatbox, the reasoning behind no chatbox, is people were spamming it with appeals. I dont know about you guys, but i want it back. Can we show Ryan and Ramzi we want it back, by not spamming it with appeals!? Were gonna need more than 1-2 players to say yes, we can do this! If you have time when you comment yes or no, leave your reason behind your answer! We can do this!

• Like 1

Yeah I thought it I couldn't use it cause I was Perm Banned, but it's gone for everyone, so YEAH, Give me something to do, #BringItBackForJuicy0range!

Support, the inner kid inside of me wants a a xat chatbox, but the regular one we had back then is fine as well. :P 

It was removed last time due to people spamming for their appeals and such, I wouldn't doubt they are going to do the same.

• Like 1

Two quick things, it would be beneficial to have the chatbox for one. For two, if appeals were handled in a more efficient manner then the amount of spam would decline greatly. Gotta have balance. My vote is no for the time being

On 10/21/2017 at 12:05 AM, Kellatha said:

Support, the inner kid inside of me wants a a xat chatbox, but the regular one we had back then is fine as well. :P 

It was removed last time due to people spamming for their appeals and such, I wouldn't doubt they are going to do the same.

we could start restricting players who do that. 

5 hours ago, Casey said:

we could start restricting players who do that. 

Basically banned people shouldn't be able to use the chatbox and no guests. Only signed in users can type, Seems like the easiest way to fix it in my opinion.

Edited by Rebin

On 11/4/2017 at 6:24 PM, charm kiddo said:

Two quick things, it would be beneficial to have the chatbox for one. For two, if appeals were handled in a more efficient manner then the amount of spam would decline greatly. Gotta have balance. My vote is no for the time being

This would easily be avoided if people like you followed the rules :) But that's just me.

22 hours ago, Kellatha said:

This would easily be avoided if people like you followed the rules :) But that's just me.

If players like me followed the rules? I have not broken a rule, I understand that others have and spam the box. In my case I legit broke no rule, I got banned for RWT yet I only logged in twice in the last month or so and didn't trade anyone except for a task bottle and event legs. So in my case you're incorrect but as I said I do understand what you mean.

I think that the Chatbox should be on the forums regardless, whatever if the rules are being followed or not. Rules won't be followed by every player & therefor you can punish players. so I think that it should be added and I think that players who can't follow it should be Permanently banned from the forums at reapeated Times.