Sign in to follow this  
rated

It is coming.

This is hurting my iq points m8

12 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

nigga it clearly Shows you prayed melee afterwards rofl

Let me dull it down, I was fighting nick/mindstate and pm 4 help goes to ags me, i turn on melee prayer but im a little too early so he hits a 50 on me. That being said i had 2 options when he agsed me the second time, that was to either try and get some distance and possibly hope that i don't get killed by the second ags or to stay there when im already unfrozen on melee prayer for another 15 seconds ill be frozen and can't really go anywhere, i juked mindstate around for a good 45 seconds on one of the times he got me tbed. Was quite a pitiful performance by him as well.

Edited by rated

Wow, Mindstate got sat 7x versus me. Now, that i just said it you gonna believe me too? Damn dude you need to get yourself checked if you are persuaded that easily. Lmfao

Or are you talking about pm 4 help? Because he has no room to talk. I am sorry this took so long to post i meant to have it done by last night however my editor was being ridiculous so i had to make do.

Untitled_Project1.gif

Edited by rated

Its okay, note that no one commented anything about what i posted about pm 4 help. Quite factual that they have nothing to say about it. He merely planked and there is no excuse.

I have quite a few on mindstate/nick which will be posted in a video coming in the future. That was just a teaser.

1 hour ago, Subsidelaws said:

Who's rated again

Clearer of what is left of bullysquad.

8 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

you couldnt clear bully-squad and will never be able to do it cause you begged to join us way back - to nick/me/faith pots/wheelchairm8/gf 1v24/illbefine and other's dont try to talk shit now you rat you're worth not even my shit you kiddo.

Lmao i begged? No bud that was macjim. Why would i beg to be in a clan where the only person i even liked was royalwolf? Doesnt make sense but then again bullysquad always did have a way to make the most retarded things make sense and i cleared all but gf 1v24 and yeezus all the rest including nick got cleared and that remains to this day. And if im not worth your shit then why do you avoid me? We both were at wdgepvp yestersay yet you stayed lvl 82. Wyd m8? Ill legit run over you and you wont have anything left to say just like mindstate. He got smacked so hard his only comeback is 4-0 in which were team kills because no one can kill me without tbing me. So keep avoiding me, i know im #1. Btw you have no room to call anyone rat lmao. Everyone that was in bullysquad was so conceded that they couldnt take the flame they were dishing out so they reported everyone to get their way. Regardless, you have no business on this post. You are not an nher so you are irrelevant. It really makes me feel bad though man you keep bringing up killing me several times almost a year ago yet you are legit so scared of me that you just talk shit on a post. Ive already cleared pm 4 help he wont even nh me anymore saying " you're ass" after running me out of food once out of the 15 times we nhed. And he says he took a pic of it but guess what, to every one pic he may have of me i have 6 to of him. So just like ive already done to him dont make me embarrass you. :) 

Edited by rated