T F H

200m stat tokens

6 hours ago, T F H said:

200m stat tokens.png

I support, what do you suppose these rares would be? New skilling pets? Rare armor that hasn't released into the game like some of the lower tier dungeoneering armors/weapons ? There's honestly plenty of options like graceful pieces, ringmaster, armors from the castle wars shop, etc.

I do like the addition of having a cape that requires 200m in a skills, for a new and better cape than both ele comp and infernal cape. That would include better stats both offensive and defensive, and ofcourse higher strength bonus and a higher increased drop rate of 15% instead of 10%.

Would love this but if this it to happen change the timing for invent loadouts after skilling

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

I support, what do you suppose these rares would be? New skilling pets? Rare armor that hasn't released into the game like some of the lower tier dungeoneering armors/weapons ? There's honestly plenty of options like graceful pieces, ringmaster, armors from the castle wars shop, etc.

I do like the addition of having a cape that requires 200m in a skills, for a new and better cape than both ele comp and infernal cape. That would include better stats both offensive and defensive, and ofcourse higher strength bonus and a higher increased drop rate of 15% instead of 10%.

I love the idea of the cape, you could maybe have comp cape tiers so after you get 200m in your first skill you unlock the comp cape tier 1 and every 200m stat after boosts the cape up a tier, different tiers could offer different perks.

Tier 1 / Goodie bag

Tier 5 / Increased drop rate

Tier 10 / Higher strength bonus 

Tier 20 / The cape now has the ability to be used as an eternal glory & appearance change 

You could have a tier for each 200m gained after maxing an account

7 minutes ago, T F H said:

I love the idea of the cape, you could maybe have comp cape tiers so after you get 200m in your first skill you unlock the comp cape tier 1 and every 200m stat after boosts the cape up a tier, different tiers could offer different perks.

Tier 1 / Goodie bag

Tier 20 / The cape now has the ability to be used as an eternal glory & appearance change 

Not a bad idea, will forward the idea to Ryan!

Hello 200m exp has been suggested before with capes etc. This is mainly a pking server, when you set a loadout exp is lost when spawning it. This needs to be fixed first, next to that there is the problem of botting exp with loadouts or auto clickers. Currently only thieving has "random events" there has been random text anti bot mechanisms for events in the past that would be required.

3 hours ago, T F H said:

Tier 1 / Goodie bag

I was thinking about something like this to be honest.

Regards,

KG