Sign in to follow this  
bunnysquad

good boy.

Plz I wanna be a good boy change title unless talking about me :-(

rename this thread "spawnpk drama starter guide101"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ryan is bae said:

He cleared you , I saw that on yell (no offense)

LOL, 35KS from him alone, him napping 20 minutes = clearing me when i log out cuz it was 12 am and had to sleep to wake up at 5 am cuz i have a life? Hell no. He avoided to ns me, so he didn't clear shit, nor did he ever kill me during that war. He always yells "cleared", but in reality he got cleared. 

Look what i did to this shitter:

http://prntscr.com/gt50fn

Bow down to ur allah =-P

Jadzz been waiting at revs for 10mins even when u logged , i remember 24ks nephw and bigpapi and hookev2 there and jadzz , they were killing each other after i came back i only saw jadzz and hooke , so he cleared trigg i guess not only their leader, ( i will say it again "no offense" coz they told me u toxic asf ;P so i dont wanna flame someone on forums/ingame , its just a video game) 

Have a nice day.

49 minutes ago, bunnysquad said:

Look what i did to this shitter:

http://prntscr.com/gt50fn

Bow down to ur allah =-P

He don't care about his deaths , As u can see he come back everytime you kill him , so that's what u call it "ns" i saw you called him to ::44s for ns , but he called you to ::revs and you came to revs and he kept coming back till you logged out , if you know that you will gonna sleep after 15 mins why you called him to 44s for ns ?LOL

9 minutes ago, ryan is bae said:

He don't care about his deaths , As u can see he come back everytime you kill him , so that's what u call it "ns" i saw you called him to ::44s for ns , but he called you to ::revs and you came to revs and he kept coming back till you logged out , if you know that you will gonna sleep after 15 mins why you called him to 44s for ns ?LOL

Cuz i know he can't compete + he didn't keep returning? he took a nap after every time i killed him, he just called his mates to revs to make it look like he's still there. So basically, i won. If he wants to ns, graves / ::44s / ::easts is loc, we ns till the shitter gets in coma as usual. =-P

Edited by bunnysquad

When you die there is a pvp time or w/e that called i guess so thats why he need to wait like 30s to tele , ( I was imagining you and jadzz in the same team LOL , i was wondering what will happen to all the clan chats LOL)

"3months ago " try him now ? "After 1 month or in Xmas BLA BLA BLA" , talking shit to the biggest downie ragger(s) (raggarmen420 aka kyle i guess) and jadzz , go back to school kid

Edited by ryan is bae

3 hours ago, ryan is bae said:

When you die there is a pvp time or w/e that called i guess so thats why he need to wait like 30s to tele , ( I was imagining you and jadzz in the same team LOL , i was wondering what will happen to all the clan chats LOL)

How do u think i've been getting ks from him? he takes too long to return like 1-2 minutes,  i kill him within 5 seconds and he naps for another 1-2 minutes. That's not how ragging goes mate. Ragging = constant returning.

3 minutes ago, ryan is bae said:

"3months ago " try him now ? "After 1 month or in Xmas BLA BLA BLA" .

Jadzz IS and ALWAYS will be my fanboy/slave. He can't last anyone, that's for sure.

3 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

jadzz hmm reminds me didn't he want to ns me way back when i was back after like 3months+? was a funny day well i won't give much care on a useless theard like this cause jadzz even dies to a Skeleton irl.

Mans been dickriding all bullymembers since he joined, now he thinks hes something cuz he got VIP donor JAJAJAJA

6 minutes ago, ryan is bae said:

Look man all i know in the end you logged out when he was waiting for u at revs , not gonna comment on this thread anymore .

have a nice day @bunnysquad

I logged because i have a life, i work irl not just sitting on a monitor 24/7 trashtalking better pkers LOL.

Also, no1 made me ever log, u can come try now mr jadzz i have tomorrow dayoff, we ns and see how long u last. 

1 hour ago, xheadhunterx said:

did you just say jadzz is a big ragger? NOBODY KNOWS HIM IN RAGGING SCENE NOR HERE OR OTHER RSPS AND NOT NOT ONCE IN OSRS YOU KNOW LITTARY NOTHING RIGHT? TELLING ME THAT A RANDOM IS A FKING BIG CORNFLAKE?

little do they know, ryan is bae = jadzz LOLOL

• Haha 1