Beretta

Bring back Spawnable Dharoks

Should we bring back Dharoks?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Should we bring back Dharoks?

13 hours ago, Kishan said:

SUPPORT +1

Vote please, the actual poll seems to look tighter compared to the support I have on this.

It appears that some fake accounts may have been made to attempt to rig the poll against bringing dh back. It appears that way because the accounts had just been created. One looks to be especially obvious as it had voted against it right after the accounts registration. All of the accounts suspected had 0 content upon voting, this isn't cool. I can confirm that the people that voted for bringing it back I have talked to in game and are infact real players, that really want this to happen.

Honestly I Understand What You Wanna Do But Then Barrows Would HAve No Meaning To It Once Again And Then People WHo HAve Dharok Sets Stacked Up Would Lose So Much Money Now 

3 hours ago, ladyjay said:

Honestly I Understand What You Wanna Do But Then Barrows Would HAve No Meaning To It Once Again And Then People WHo HAve Dharok Sets Stacked Up Would Lose So Much Money Now 

I Doubt it would be re-implemented without players being credited for their armor pieces/sets. Also if you've read previous posts it's already been stated that the barrows minigame is almost 100% dead content aside from doing the achievements for higher tier completionist capes. It's almost pointless because it can be obtained through slayer and the blood money equipment store. Please stop using the minigame as a defence and let SpawnPk go back to being SpawnPk.

On 10/11/2017 at 3:58 PM, xheadhunterx said:

i'd rather have all barrows unspawnable tbh dh bombing was a fun way in Multis but it would just make all Multi cc's go away probaly .

Slight grave dig at this point. Anti-Dh bombing mechanic could be implemented as previously stated and would the death of multi cc's really that bad? I'm sure i have plenty of video and screenies that show the toxicity they bring to the server.

5 minutes ago, Juicy Report said:

Kidding me?

Was a suggestion for a solution to a possible problem, read through the thread more.

3 minutes ago, Beretta said:

Was a suggestion for a solution to a possible problem, read through the thread more.

If you suggest to make DH bombing Illegal, may as well make rushing, praying, NHing illegal as well, doesn't make any sense

3 minutes ago, Juicy Report said:

If you suggest to make DH bombing Illegal, may as well make rushing, praying, NHing illegal as well, doesn't make any sense

That would also be why I just suggested you read through the thread more. The suggestion to make bombing illegal was tossed essentially because it would be irrelevant had the anti-Dh bombing mechanic been implemented again.

Yes but if Dh is spawn-able again A.K.A. free, it can't be allowed. People can't be able to just go out and bomb people risking stuff while they risk nothing.

dharok has the ability to hit 90s. it should not be given away yet alone this cheap. if it were up to me, a dharok set would be at least 1b. I've dropped people in vesta, torva, primal, etc while just in dharoks.

On 11/12/2017 at 5:43 AM, stesan said:

dharok has the ability to hit 90s. it should not be given away yet alone this cheap. if it were up to me, a dharok set would be at least 1b. I've dropped people in vesta, torva, primal, etc while just in dharoks.

It hardly does, although what I'm more worried about is dhers being at 60's and smack a 70+ out of nowhere. That's the issue :P

No support. Dh too op for a spawnable. If a new player is complaining that the game is too hard to start out they are completely wrong. I started not too long ago, and I never had a problem getting a kill in the spawnable gear that's available, and not only that but just to max out cb stats i had enough cash to buy 10 dh sets. So as it stands I feel it's already easy enough to get dh. 

Edited by Dinkywinky

This would be so stupid getting back, considering dharoks is fairly cheap. Making it spawnable will make edge a cluster fuck considering dh bombers. Also the only thing keeping barrows alive right now is the dharok set. 

-1 Support.

22 hours ago, GucciMonster said:

Also getting 150m takes about 15 min of grinding. People want it to be spawnable because they are lazy. Please don't implement this..

I don't think you realize, how much bigger Spawnpk was when DH was spawnable, and you're right they're lazy but again the name of the server is SPAWNpk and that is exactly what they want to do when they log in. You're ignorant if you are commenting about Dh bombers without reading through the thread, I don't know how many times that has to be stated. Edge was a clusterfuck then. There was maybe 100+ people in edge alone; just Pking, but at least it was never dead and never had a need for bots. Also Complaining about Dh being op? I assume you're talking from the perspective of somebody using unspawnable gear? Solutions simple really, pray melee, like...... duh? If you're not in unspawnable gear then you're likely going to be in Dh as well, so you have just as much potential as your opponent to hit just like them. I don't understand why you guys act like Dh is some sort of unstoppable force, it takes skill to pk very very well with it. Though at the same time it's probably the most fun to pk with because everyone aspire's to do so just like the RS Youtubers do. 

I don't understand how the opposing sides biggest point is that Dh is OP.... If you're fighting Dh in Dh, you're equally matched. If you're fighting in unspawnables against a Dh'er you likely have an advantage against them unless the said Dh'er is either very skilled or beyond lucky. If the "lucky" part is what you're worried about or even both parts it's really simple. Don't fight them. This brings me to another point. The people protecting 4, 5 or 6 unspawnables (depends on pet if any) are now forced to make a choice, risk the other players in unspawnables or fight the Dher's. This means it promotes risk fights and that's good for the economy.

The biggest negatives of this server came after the loss of spawnable Dh. The Eco became madly unstable and pking died down very quickly.

I suppose I'm growing tired of playing GamblePk....

if they do they have to refund all players who have atleast 1 set of dh

Or make dharok armour piece 66% chance from barrows, so anyone who wants to barrow pk and risk can do barrows for an hour and get 3 sets...

Disagree completely, when dharoks was spawnable there was too many people dh bombing in single and multi because zero risk 

I'll just close this one as the list of negative effects HEAVILY outweighs the positive effects.