Sign in to follow this  
Gladkis

Hello

Hello guys.

My name is Karolis

Im from Lithuania

Joined these server like couple days ago. But right now im playing these server very Actively. Cause it has many features which ones i havent seen like in others RSPS.

Im not a Pker but i am True Pvmer. So I like these Boses changes cause it gives challenges in server. Cause evrybody wants challenges why not ir helps to have more instresting things in playing server.

If not speaking about game. I started lifting weights. Cause why not. Also i like Basketball. But im prefer weights lifting. Cause evrybody wants to have that Sixs pack :D.

Also i like to play Rsps servers with friends... But the problem is that i dont have friends in these server, so if you like to communicate so be free to PM. Dont actually care what country or reagon you are from but just Speak english and dont be 12years old kid...

Also im Very Communicating with others, so write me if you want to chat or something.

I havent seen anyone posting photos of them selfs so i will :D

My photo:

f7f37a0147921c698617a7d80ab9f74b429.jpg

Hello @Gladkis

Welcome to Spawnpk! It's nice to see introductions like these. We have a huge range of different activities so I'm sure you'll enjoy. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

Regards,
JP

Hey there Karolis, very nice name you got there! Welcome to SPK, and i'm always glad to have another pvmer onboard ;) . If you ever need some pvm tips regarding gear to use or the best equipment for a certain boss, don't hesitate to ask me. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask in help cc or via yell and someone is bound to answer you!

Enjoy your stay and welcome aboard!