Sign in to follow this  
Faith pots

Need opinions on all of this.

Ok. If we Nerfing Ranged Weapons. Ok then Nerf Mage stuff to. Cause that shit is OP as fuck Hits 50+ SO shut up...

4 hours ago, Morbid said:

I honestly 100% agree that 80% of range weapons needs nerfs Defintly Blowpipe As it hits retartedly High with Pray on, and if you dont wanna Nerf the damge make it so you need Zulrah scales To make it work, Might make Zulrah a Viable Boss at least lmao

This.

1 hour ago, Gladkis said:

Ok. If we Nerfing Ranged Weapons. Ok then Nerf Mage stuff to. Cause that shit is OP as fuck Hits 50+ SO shut up...

Already suggested to nerf swamp or even remove it from PVP. That shit is op af too.

On 9/26/2017 at 9:53 AM, Faith pots said:

I. Barrows Armor

II. Magic Skillcape T (already suggested this)

III. Range Weapons nerf

IV. Add Aggroing zombies to Graveyards

VI. Additionals (Old suggestions)

I. Barrows armor

Ages ago, Dharok's was spawnable and they made it unspawnable.

My suggestion is, to make ALL barrows items unspawnable. (this makes nhing/bridding/multipking way more fun).

This will make the 50 barrows chest achievements also worth to complete.

II. Magic Cape T

Make it so that we can change spellbook from by rightclicking the magic cape (T). (This, should be also  the same as osrs (limited to five uses per day) BUT only as SUPER/ELITE DONATOR+ or either you need 45+ achievements done to be able to swap spellbooks with the cape.)?

u9V00Sn.jpg

III. Range Weapons Nerf.

Range is so overpowered on this server, especially the following weapons:

- Elemental Bow

- 3rd Age Bow

- Blowpipe

- Zaryte bow

I mean, a Zaryte bow deserves to hit through prayer since it's the best and most expensive range weapon in-game. But the rest shouldn't be able to hit 28+ constantly through prayer. This needs to be nerfed asap.

IV. Aggroing Zombies to Graveyards

This can be used as one of the "escape" routes for people that get tbed and what not.

https://gyazo.com/885fa07d5cf8b60b55c4a3c2d77195d5

VI. Additionals: (old suggestions that weren't implemented yet)

* Add new skins. (skin color: red, yellow, darker blue etc.)

* add new character clothes: (not important but it would be sexy af)

https://gyazo.com/177e0ddabcf2ed25279d3969fb8a4293

https://gyazo.com/0b3a11cb05e3df6557304210201b3d9a

* Either add PK titles that can be obtained by the amount of kills some1 has or add clan tags for old clans who are still there. (A.E: "#BULLY" title infront of every bully-squad member's name.)

1) Yes, Please Would love to see more people pkin in mystics and Black dhide Rofl, and at least if u seen a guy in ahrims or something you know he is bank loot :P

2) Yes, Please and As you said Make it like osrs 5 Spellbook switchs Per day

3) Already left my thoughts on this one

4) Would be a cool way to wait out a tb against a team

5) Support cause yano fashionscape And as for Yell tags Make it like Elite Donator + and cost 5b to change ur Yell tag

Agree on everything, except nerfing ele cbow, ags hits 35's thru prayer or more, for a weapon that is 80m, elecbow max hit is 30 that ive seen hit thru prayer. what needs a nerf is blowpipe, it hits 10-15 constant thru prayer. just nerf it whenever someone uses protect from prayer.