Sign in to follow this  
KORNFLEXX

Forgot account (Kornflexx)

I am writing to u to get my account back on spawnpk and the name is Kornflexx and I would like to ave it back and if u guys could help me I would really appreciate it guys I hope u read this and change my pass and also need to change the Pin in game as I forgot that too so please help me and I would appreciate it alot :) Have a great day. I would like my acc (Kornflexx) password changed and My acc  (Kornflexx) Pin to be changed swell so please reply as soon as possible.

jean paul brother i will reset my pin code but i forgot my pin code what can i do now?

Hello @KORNFLEXX

We would like to let you know that your ticket has been approved!

If the ticket was approved:

• If this was a PIN reset you'll have to set up a new pin when you log in. Please write it down safely so you won't forget it again.
  • If this was a PASSWORD reset you'll have to pm a staff member in-game with an alt to receive your new password. Please write it down safely so you won't forget it again and change it with ::changepassord
  • You can find all staff members here "SpawnPk staff" or use ::staff when you are online in-game. *NOTE: We ask you not to PM Ryan or Ramzi about this!

Regards,
JP